El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2022 Hot Cars and Chili Show at Anchorage Park in North Palm Beach will be on January 29. This has been a well attended show by our members and lets get this one on our schedule.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,335 Posts
Chuck , thanks for the post about this popular show . We have attended the Hot Cars and Chili Show a number of times in the open air Anchorage Park , located in North Palm Beach . Easy to get to in a nice area along the Inter-coastal Waterway :)

Reactions: Chris Nelson

·
5,335 Posts
If someone can put up a link to the show , that would be nice . In the meantime , I typed in Hot Cars And Chili Show North Palm Beach , Fl. 2022 and their site came up on Google Search . Click on registration and a registration form will come up . Print a copy of it and mail it in with your $ 20 check Proceeds from the show goes to their recreational funds . Like other events , preregistration is usually a few dollars cheaper and usually saves you a little time of not having to wait in a line to register :cool:

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,730 Posts
Thank you Lenny

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I always pay at the gate , it costs 5 bucks more but I never know if I will make the show because on health issues or mechanical issues . plus Chili shows gives free T shirts , I have 7 different ones from 7 different years .

·
Deputy Director Region 14
1,643 Posts
I'll be there for the Chili Cookoff if they allow out of towners, and I'll have my Elky there hopefully. One of my twin nephews is having surgery Friday and I have to take care of my will and power of attorney with them. I'm hoping to represent the NECOA in the Chili Cookoff. I've been too long not coming down to see them and I'll bring stuff instead of mailing it. Geno

82nd Airborne - You call we fall - no job too large or small. I'm a goofball, I drive an EL CAMINO. 😁

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great to have you to a Region 6 meeting. We have head members from many other regions including Canada and Europe.

·
1,643 Posts
I'm hoping to have my El Camino there and if not, I'll bring the new Bronco if they have it done by then, but they probably won't. I'm entering the Chili Cookoff as the NECOA Chili Masters. I'm hoping to recruit my nephews or their wives to do the serving of the samples. I'll probably do some hot dogs on the side for my crew and the NECOA people who show. I'll have some NECOA goodies for members too. See yall there on the 29th. Geno

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,703 Posts
Will BE great to see many old friends, it seams I go to as many shows on the east coast as the Gulf Coas.

Chuck any thing I can bring?

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,730 Posts
Just two more weeks. Getting anxious.

·
5,335 Posts
Just a reminder that if anyone needs or plans on bringing any parts or accessories , mention it here on the forum in case anyone is interested .

·
5,335 Posts
To make it easier for the staff at the show to park us El Caminos together , we often meet a short drive away , then cruise in together . Last time we met , it was in an area near the intersection of Northlake Blvd. and ? I think Whip had suggested that location . Other times , it was in the parking lot of the Publix Store near the corners of Northlake Blvd. and US 1 . What do you guys think about a place and time ?

·
1,643 Posts
I'll be bringing parts to Steve in Gainesville and if you want parts or anything I need to know before I leave on the 26th. Thanks, Geno.

82nd Airborne - You call we fall, no job too large or small. 💪🇦🇷

·
1,643 Posts
Here's the banner for NECOA Chili Masters. They've got to clean it up a bit, when they proof it. Geno

Automotive exterior Automotive tire Font Magenta Bumper

82nd Airborne -You call we fall, no job too large or small.

·
5,335 Posts
The Hot Cars Show is looking good and we hope to have a nice turnout for this open air event . We would appreciate others that are planning to attend to let us know and if you plan on meeting the group at Publix and drive in together . The Publix is located near the intersection of Northlake Blvd. and US1 . Sits back off the road . They have food , restrooms etc. This way if you are running a little late we may be able to save you a space with the group . Gene`s effort , coming from Arkansas and entering the chili contest is commendable considering what it is going to take him to pull it off . We also appreciate his offer to serve the group some hot dogs :cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts