El Camino Central Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
I got my 3 Calendars Friday..one for my father(who is the previous owner) one for my fiance (who is my mechanic) and one for me (Miss October lol in the national calendar) ..I let my father open the package and be the first to see them..I didn't tell him which month the car was and I let him find it himself.. it was very special...thank you!

· Super Moderator
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just a reminder of the lead times, when ordering calendars for Holiday gifts.

The calendars are printed on demand. The order is placed, then it will be printed, assembled and packaged for shipping. That takes a few days. Shipping times may increase as we get closer to Dec 24. Currently taking about 11 days to order through ship/arrive in most of the lower 48 states. Hawaii, Alaska and non US will take longer.

· Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,909 Posts
Great time to order some El Camino calendars . It took Old bear , 87next2last1 , Cyberray and Caballero Joe and Leo some time and effort to provide them for our membership so please purchase a few .

· Registered
62 Posts
On the "late show" here. Saw everybody raving about them on the social media, and figured it would be the best way to start off the new year.. with a year full of 'Caminos! I got the "winner's circle" edition. The photography looks spectacular and the calendar is well laid out. My only suggestion for future calendars, as a graphic designer that also owns one of these wonderful vehicles, is if the font (type style) could be changed to something other than comic sans? I don't know if there's any other choices or if that's what the company who prints them standardizes.. If it's the latter all good.. the photography and beautiful 'caminos make up for it!

· Super Moderator
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
@elcaminolady Thank you for the suggestion.

We did not have 2021 & 2022 calendars.
We did discuss changing to a different font.
Since 2023 is a "Reboot" year for the calendars, we chose to use the Comic MS Sans font from recent years of 2018/19/20.
The company we use has about 6 fonts to choose from for texts and titles.

· Super Moderator
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
@elcaminolady @POPS77
As you go through the year in the Winner's Circle calendar, be sure to check November.
Pops77 sent us three fantastic images of their green/cream '59. It was tough for the Calendar Team to choose just one image.

Hopefully you have had or will have a chance to see that '59 at a local show.

· Registered
62 Posts
@elcaminolady Thank you for the suggestion.

We did not have 2021 & 2022 calendars.
We did discuss changing to a different font.
Since 2023 is a "Reboot" year for the calendars, we chose to use the Comic MS Sans font from recent years of 2018/19/20.
The company we use has about 6 fonts to choose from for texts and titles.
Well, consistency is a thing too so I'll give you that :) 🍻

· Registered
62 Posts
@elcaminolady @POPS77
As you go through the year in the Winner's Circle calendar, be sure to check November.
Pops77 sent us three fantastic images of their green/cream '59. It was tough for the Calendar Team to choose just one image.

Hopefully you have had or will have a chance to see that '59 at a local show.
I did see that, gorgeous truck! The green, altough I assume is the factory color, is really different. Most I see are red, black, or white. Unless they're from the St. Louis area I likely haven't seen that '59 in person but that bridge/ viaduct looks awfully familiar. Racking my brain on where that's located! I did live in Kansas City for a short while.. There was a similar structure there but with the foliage in the background it likely isn't the same place.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts