El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Propoosed Regional or Area Calendars................

Of those Regions or Areas thought to be viable for the proposed new Calendar publications, the following results are in as of today - 9/6/2012. If these publications are important to you, please take the time to discuss these numbers with your peers. These will be the Association's Calendars, that means yours, so try to make the Association and yourself proud...................Ken

TX has 14 entries
CA has 11 entries
The great frozen NE has 10
FL has 7 entries
Canada has 7 entries
Europe & Beyond will have over 20 entries from the Meijel, Netherlands Show

As I've said before, my experience tells me that it takes 15 to 20 photos to select 13 good, clear, crisp, high quality, and properly positioned Elkies for a Calendar. That means that some of the States need to really work at providing those photos if they are to be considered as a candidate for one of the Area or Regional Calendar publications. I'm about to send out another round of reminders, so please pardon my intrusion if you have already submitted your photos......................Ken

·
1,867 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
For all Calendar related questions above.......................

Yes, I want the good, high quality photos of each Elky that I've been asked about. lcamino, that is an absolutely beautiful '68. I cannot tell much about the other two, but you can enter up to two elkies, if you want. From what I can see of the rest mentioned above, nitro, tommy, & JCO - PLEASE get those photos in. Send them directly to me at [email protected], as attachments. I need at least 1MB photo files for quality, but as large as 16MB I can handle via eMail transfer. Please look at the attached document for some hints about what we need from your photography. THANKS very much, and I'm very sorry for my delay in getting back to you....................Ken :dontknow:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
to ken about calender photos

this is michael james perry i just put some photos up of my 67 el comino with some trick modifications ,check out the ram air set up .
if you like them or want different views let me know.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Send me ID information

J_Money. I need your name and car information. PM me or eMail please.................Ken :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ken, did you get my email with the pictures?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ken,
I submitted my 2 Elky photos last night. I have some group photos from our Pismo meet that are loaded on the NECOA Facebook page. Can you get them from there or do I need to re-email them to you?
RTT

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Please eMail Them

Please send them to me via eMail attachments. THANKS very much. You folks are really making this a lot easier on me................................Ken

Ken,
I submitted my 2 Elky photos last night. I have some group photos from our Pismo meet that are loaded on the NECOA Facebook page. Can you get them from there or do I need to re-email them to you?
RTT

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I have Garry's

Tom, I have a copy of Garry's in my files already. There's no reason for him to send it again...................................Ken :dontknow:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts