Ministry of Broke Things
6,522 Posts
My submission should be in your inbox right...about....now...:texas:

Thanks to all the calendar committee members for all the hard work. :You_Rock:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ken,

Sent some shots this morning, my info is in the body of the email, not the subject line. I was thinking regional calendar, I doubt I have the scenery for "the big one". :dontknow:

Thanks!

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Re-send Saturday Photos.....

If you did NOT receive a message back from me after you sent photos on Wednesday evening or on Saturday, please contact me OR re-send the photos. My eMail system wen down about 8 pm on Wednesday evening, and didn't come back up until this morning. I received some mail sporadically during that time, but I know that I missed some also. So, if you did not hear from me after sending the photos, PLEASE contact me. You can eMail me or call me at 817-999-3821 or 817-774-9441. THANKS, and I'm very sorry for the problems........................Ken :dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
I love it last minute every bodies in. I'm heading up to the cemetery today :nanawrench:to get my pic's.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Two Additional Days Added for Entries!!

2 additional days added for entering the calendar competition! Entry now closes at midnight on Monday, September 17th................................Ken

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,522 Posts
Thanks! Will need a couple more days as the weather does not look too promising over the weekend here in NE Texas. :texas:

61 - 70 of 70 Posts