El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does that sound? They're out in the weather, need recovering and backs and lower trim is rough, console has auto shifter with linkage etc. It's all still in the car and I've got to pull them, console need lens and other stuff, all in all kinda rough. Thoughts..

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh, I'm not trying to sell them, I'm asking if that's a good deal or not. I found them in a field, I think it's high but what do I know. I'd also like to know if SS cars came equipped with buckets or was that an option??

933 Posts
Its not uncommon for the third gen seats to be that much alone for ones that need to be recovered , I have seen cores go for $300 that needed foam and new covers , consoles go for $200-$450 with shifter depending on condition , shifters go for $50 and up by themselves . Buckets and consoles were options , I once had a 68 ss el camino with factory bench seat and 4 speed

· Registered
4,822 Posts
Its not uncommon for the third gen seats to be that much alone for ones that need to be recovered , I have seen cores go for $300 that needed foam and new covers , consoles go for $200-$450 with shifter depending on condition , shifters go for $50 and up by themselves . Buckets and consoles were options , I once had a 68 ss el camino with factory bench seat and 4 speed

X2, my 69 SS is stock benchseat, col. shift automatic.

· Deputy Director Region 3 NJ Participating Member
2,116 Posts
Sounds like something that should be in a "What's It Worth" forum?

My :twocents:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.