El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my hands on a set of free 83 camaro seats. The bad thing is they are just the actual seat parts, none of the tracks or framing. I'm not to worried about that I'm sure I can find the missing pieces around here. But, before I do any of that I want to know how hard it would be to put these seats in my 84. The car still has its original 60/40 split bench, from what I understand these will bolt right up? Second, what about a center console? Is there a certain kind that looks good and isn't too hard to install? Lastly, the seats are cream colored. Wouldn't look too good with a blue interior. Anyone know about how much it is to get them re-done? Or dyed blue? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Seats should bolt to the factory split bench sliders. Cant help you on cost to recover or dye. Do a search for consoles. You'll get tons of ideas. Good luck.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,775 Posts
I used my 60/40 brackets to install these 85 trans am seats !! Had to make the holes a little bigger on the brackets for the floor bolts & bolted right to the seats !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts