El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so ive done my homework and I know these fit nicely. My question is simply this. are they that much nicer than the factory buckets. I do a lot of 3rd gen stuff so I always have some around. My car is a factory bucket seat 4 spd. Is it worth the trouble. I like the factory ones, and its not like you can actually recline in there anyway.

So, opinions?

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
I always judge seats by how cramped up I am after a 4-5 hr trip. (never used to have that problem)

:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I think it could look good,,, post some pics of the seats,, and Keyser,, your just old,,, way old,,,,,, just like me,,, Matty man

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I wouldn't say there is a huge difference, but the Camaro seats were more comfortable to me. And they bolt in, its not much work swapping them out if you don't like them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't say there is a huge difference, but the Camaro seats were more comfortable to me. And they bolt in, its not much work swapping them out if you don't like them.
thats sort of what i was thinking too

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
I have a set of z28 seats in mine and they are ok, if ya got a wider body ya may want a wider seat though, not much padding down there:poke::beer: i like the way mine turned out, btw camaro seats bolt to g body seat tracks for ease of installation :beer:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
comfort?....try some 02 monte seats,they are comfortable i have a leather set(front/rear) w/console,for my 87 mcSS,and a grey pair(getting reupolstered in grey vinyl) for my 87 el(waiting on console,Evilbay)fully reclining,w/lumber/and acess latch for smuggler box access!!!all they require is slight trimming of side panel(where seat belt mounts)and they adapt using stock gbody tracks.you can run them with or without "power seat"(from monte)tracks.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts