El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today and tomorrow only, March 17th & 18th! Just right to get a supply of Goods for the Belton Shootout!!!...............Ken

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Carp!

Your a week to late, I just ordered 4 t-shirts.

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I know!....................

:poke: I just ordered several shirts and posters for the Belton Shootout. It's a BUMMER!................Ken :poke:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Surprise, just checked the mail and they are here.

2 for me and 2 for my daughter to wear at PBIR next weekend.

Good looking t-shirts and fast service, just not 40% off.:dontknow:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Great deal on T-shirts! Just ordered the Belton II version for the husband.
Thanks Ken for passing the savings info on to us.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Hey, Ken..thanks for the heads up! I just picked up a couple of nice shirts at a great price. I will no longer look like a displaced person! lol SEMPER FI!
James

·
Registered
257 Posts
just put my order in for 5 shirts 2 for me 2 tank tops for the woman n 1 for the kid. Thanks for the heads up i prob. wouldn't have got them other wise saved some $ :beer::You_Rock:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad I could help!

It's great to see the members supporting the NECOA's Zazzle Store, even if it is at a reduced price. Glad some of your are saving money!....................Ken :beer:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ordered my Belton II shirt!

·
Registered
257 Posts
It's great to see the members supporting the NECOA's Zazzle Store, even if it is at a reduced price. Glad some of your are saving money!....................Ken :beer:
The nite I purchased mine I was working third shift wit nothing to do but browse n I came across this n got suckered in. Can't wait to get the goods.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts