El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a glove box door and hinge for 1973 El Camino. My hinge was broken....then mechanic lost the door <shrug>

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not available

Thanks but still looking. I tried to order on the site you provided but get alert that says this was old posting; no longer available.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,520 Posts
Pretty sure I have one, I believe it’s black. I’ll send you picks on Monday, hopefully you’ll find yours

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty sure I have one, I believe it’s black. I’ll send you picks on Monday, hopefully you’ll find yours
Black is the right color. Would love to get one from a member of the site. :cool2: Look forward to seeing pics.

·
Deputy Director Region 3 NJ Participating Member
2,077 Posts
I have one, not sure of the color, might be black or maybe light blue.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one, not sure of the color, might be black or maybe light blue.
Did you have a glove box door? I located one from non-community site. Would rather get from our guys here.

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,520 Posts
for some reason i cant seem to find my spare door, ill keep looking though

·
2,077 Posts
Did you have a glove box door? I located one from non-community site. Would rather get from our guys here.
The one I have is blue, got to get to my shop to pull it out.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blue is fine. I should be able to paint it okay. What price are you looking at?

·
2,077 Posts
Blue is fine. I should be able to paint it okay. What price are you looking at?
$25 plus shipping, should be a good shape. Let me di it out tomorrow just to make sure it is still there.

Let me know if you want it so I don't get it out for nothing.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want it for sure. That is a fair price. You don't have a center air dash air deflectors as well do you? I am missing one of the center pair deflectors.

·
2,077 Posts
I want it for sure. That is a fair price. You don't have a center air dash air deflectors as well do you? I am missing one of the center pair deflectors.
Will check the glove box door later today when I get over to my shop and confirm with you.

Pretty sure I don't have any deflectors, you mean the chrome ones in the center AC outlet? I got some new ones at Classic Industries and they fit exceptionally well in my '75 AC Dash, were not cheap, bought all 4 deflectors cost around $140 shipped.

·
2,077 Posts
Found it, here are couple of pictures. If you still want it, send me a PM with your address so I can get shipping costs.

Payment, Paypal work for you?

You need just the door, do you need the box too? I have that as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found it, here are couple of pictures. If you still want it, send me a PM with your address so I can get shipping costs.

Payment, Paypal work for you?

You need just the door, do you need the box too? I have that as well.
Okay. PM on the way. Don't need the whole box. But thanks.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am not sure the PM is working. I see a note that the forum is not processing correctly. Did you get my PM BAS?

·
2,077 Posts
I am not sure the PM is working. I see a note that the forum is not processing correctly. Did you get my PM BAS?
Nope, not as this reply. I will try sending you one and see if you can reply?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts