El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm in need of only one piece of molding trim for a 76 elkie, it's the last thing I need. I have the rear speaker covers and the front pillar covers, and the cover that goes between the headliner and the windshield, but what I don't have is the drivers side cover that connects the three together at the roof. Where the drivers side front pillar meets the roof. I have the passengers side, just not the drivers. It's only 6 or 8 inches long because the rear speaker/shoulder harnes cover extends most of the length over the door frame. If you have one, please, please let me know. I have plenty of extra trim pieces of the like if you want them. I'm looking for help.

Thanks brandon

G

·
Hey all, I'm in need of only one piece of molding trim for a 76 elkie, it's the last thing I need. I have the rear speaker covers and the front pillar covers, and the cover that goes between the headliner and the windshield, but what I don't have is the drivers side cover that connects the three together at the roof. Where the drivers side front pillar meets the roof. I have the passengers side, just not the drivers. It's only 6 or 8 inches long because the rear speaker/shoulder harnes cover extends most of the length over the door frame. If you have one, please, please let me know. I have plenty of extra trim pieces of the like if you want them. I'm looking for help.

Thanks brandon
I don't have what you need, but you might have what I need. I'm looking for all the molding from the dash to speakers, both sides. I don't need the 2 bottom ones behind the seat. Send price + shipping to 32404 mines dry rotted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts