El Camino Central Forum banner

5 gen camper topper

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Beepster 
#1 ·
What's a fiberglass topper in good shape worth

#4 ·
Spencer, can you load some pics of the topper? If i like it, i will make you an offer on the stipulation that you will meet me 1/2 way between Pascagoula and Houston. I will pay your fuel and buy lunch. Thats a 400 mile pound trip for both of us. What say?

#6 ·
Wish i could but i gotta work for a living. My cows need to get fed and hays gotta get cut. I dont get much time for the extra curricular activities. I'm not gonna make it to Belton this year either. My son's graduating from High School that day and my folks are coming down. I'd trade a car show any day to spend another day with my family. If you dont sell the topper gimme a holler. Pictures?

#9 · (Edited)
I'm sure there's a rancher around that needs some work done. It just depends on what youre willing to do. I volunteered to work for a guy just so I could learn about raising cattle. Worked for 2 yrs with no pay. I had a 40 hr job and 2 little kids. Weather in NE Okla is sometimes brutal. It got -20 in the winter and I had to break ice night and day. 117 degrees in the summer and had to haul hay. At the end of my commitment, the rancher gave me a bull and 4 cows. That started my herd. That was 23 yrs ago and I'm still going strong. Don't give up on finding and don't fall in to the trap of letting uncle Barak supply for your every need.

#12 ·
Yup - it sure is flat ... but still is a nice part of the country.

As for the weather - those tornado's were interesting to me. Really enjoyed the 4 seasons. There was one around saying did we hit fall season yet. Really loved the winters there. They sure could have some intense spells wrapped in them.

For Hallett Speedway - can't say I recall it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.