El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 70 with a 502 with HEI, changing it over to MSD Atomic EFI has anyone done this before?? also changing the Distributor, I'm having to much fun:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Sweet!!! I have not done one myself but I am interested in your progress on this,, That MSD EFI is that new fuel injection correct?? Post some pics when ya can,, Matty man

·
Supporting Member
4,477 Posts
Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum. I live in the NW side of town, if you need any help, or just want to shoot the bull. I did the EFI conversion (TPI) on mine a couple of years ago, so know a few of the pitfalls.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,608 Posts
Mark , in case you are interested but did not see it , the Sept. 2012 issue of Rod and Custom Magazine did a nice , informative story on installing an Atomic EFI system using the recommended MSD HEI Modules . There are numerous photos and tips in their story and was an interesting read . Not sure if you subscribe or if the article is available online but their address is www.rodandcustommagazine.com . If you cannot get to the article , PM me soon and I will cut out the article and mail it to you . This should be a great upgrade to your 502 and only wish I could get a ride in it !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts