El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So working for GM has a lot of great benefits, number one being that I love what I do. But right up there near the top of the list is a thing called the GM Ambassador program. Basically, every quarter I get to take out a company car for either the work week or the weekend. It can be anything GM offers, besides the ZR1. Some how I got lucky enough to reserve myself a CTS-V last weekend and it was a blast! It was a white coupe, with a six speed, and of course the 6.2L Supercharged V8 under the hood. I took it to see my brother at his college. It was pretty darn fast, but I can't help but feel the need to go faster haha. Just thought I'd share!

Here's a picture I took, I hope it works.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_m15j842nVA1r02gmuo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1332280551&Signature=ohj3bQSBvg3DUaIK435dBWb50FM%3D

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I'd love to have that engine in my elky. What do you say next time you have it call me and will swap it with the 327 in my elky, I'll make it worth your trouble. They would never know. To buy the LSA as a crate engine is $11,000 (556hp) or the LS9 (638hp) for $21,000. Both to dream about.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I were going to do that, I'd do it to my own! Actually, you can buy the LSA, with an ECM, all the wiring, a 4L85E Trans with a TCM and everything, ready to drop in for around 17K. With a two year warranty! Sounds great to me! Maybe one day...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Once I win the lottery... lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts