El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 10 fenders most from the high desert in southern Calif. I pulled them myself from the last 15 years,, I cleaned my upper deck in my pole barn and re-found these:???: under shipping boxes,, well its time to sell these,, the price will be 65.00 to 85.00 each,, I am going to UPS store tomorrow to get a quote for packing & shipping,, I have 5 rh and 5 lh fenders,, let me what you need,,here is a small list of the parts so far; 78 to 81 years

fenders, 65 to 85 $

I only have passenger side doors 78 to 81(2 doors) I have wagon front and 4 door rear car doors as well,, 100.00 each for the 2 door ones, PM me for the 4 door & wagon,, cheaper

I have a 82 & up floor shift tilt column, feels tight, I have the key for the ignition, pretty grimmy but in good shape,, 100.00 + shipping

A wagon fuel tank, fairly new, it did have old crappy fuel so I had to do a 49 jeep tank with the eastwoods fuel tank sealent, so I had extra and treated the wagon tank, 60.00 + shipping

I have a couple of F-41 packages, Front thick sway bar, 1 1/4, jounce bars, the Gran Prix bar, and rear sway bar, the X braces for in front of the radiator,, 200.00 and that includes shipping,,

I do have extra jounce bars, 45.00 + shipping

The X braces in front of the radiator,, 35.00 for both, shipping included on these

My last thing is a center consloe out of a 78 monte Carlo,, Pm me for the price,, it aint cheap,,
'
I have 5 header panels, 1 78/79,, 100.00 for that one, 80/81 headers, 70.00,, 1 -- 4 headlight header,, need work not to bad,, 65.00 for that one

I have pics but did not want to load down the site,,

Many extra parts let me know what ya need,, Thanks for looking,, Matty man

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rnhart3 PM sent,, Woody I only have 78 to 81 fenders,, sorry,, you can cut out the side marker light and weld it in the early fender,, I have seen the repops of the later fenders for G body`s not the 78 to 81,, wasn`t 82 they went to the 4 head light system?? Love getting old,, cant recall,,,, :poke:Matty man

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The quote for shipping fenders from UPS is just way to much to deal with, one fender to west coast,, 230.00 plus,, and OPGI is making them new now for 300.00++ now,, I still have the other parts,, maybe its time to just scrap them and keep the top 2 or 3 fenders/doors,, nobody seems to have any extra $$,, I have done the swap meet thing over 4 times with no success,, Ohio seems to be a little dead on the activity,, maybe move to Texas or Florida,,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts