El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts are for a 5th gen G body:

I don’t get on here much anymore, email me directly at [email protected] if you’d like to purchase or have questions. All prices are negotiable when buying multiple items. I will delete parts when sold. I will add new parts as I find them in the garage.

Used, Steering Column for manual transmission, not tilt - $115 plus shipping
Electric window kit, bezels looks like GM, new - $150 shipped
UMI Lower Tubular Non-adjustable Lower Control Arms, red, part number 3015 - $115 shipped SOLD
Steele 70-3534-72 Door weather stripping (these go around the door) - $100 shipped SOLD
Steele 82-0037-68, Roof rail weather stripping (these seal against the window) - $115 shipped

These parts are from NAPA when I closed my store, selling for my cost. The part numbers are NAPA numbers, you can look them up at NAPA.com for more information. Prices are plus shipping unless you buy everything:

Idler Arm, 268-3654, $20
Tie Rod End Inner, 269-2443 X 2, $20 for the pair
Tie Rod End Outer, 269-2444 X 2, $15 for the pair
Door Striker, 38428, $5
Lamp Relay, AR176, $5
Ball Joint Upper, 260-1091 x 2, $50 for the pair
Back-up Switch Connector, TSC200, $10
Coolant Temperature Sensor, TS4032, $4
Control Arm Bushings, 267-1434 X 2, $20 for 2 sets
Ball Joint Lower, 260-1130, $40 for the pair
Radiator cap, 703-1738, $5
Wheel Cylinder Rear, 37625 X 2, $13 for the pair
AC Resistor Brush, BR25, $8
Ignition Switch w/o Tilt Wheel, KS6622, $15
Motor Mounts, 602-1179 X 2, $20 for the pair

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I received 2 emails. 1 about the lower control arms, the other about the steering column. If these aren't you please resend. The steering column is not tilt, I can't figure out how to change the ad. Because it's not tilt the price is $115 plus shipping.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
I received 2 emails. 1 about the lower control arms, the other about the steering column. If these aren't you please resend. The steering column is not tilt, I can't figure out how to change the ad. Because it's not tilt the price is $115 plus shipping.
I asked about ...

UMI Lower Tubular Non-adjustable Lower Control Arms, red, part number 3015
Steele 70-3534-72 Door weather stripping (these go around the door)
Steele 82-0037-68, Roof rail weather stripping (these seal against the window)

thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
280 Posts
I too emailed about the lower control arms
Who gets them??

·
Registered
280 Posts
Money order sent for the umi lower bars

·
Registered
280 Posts
I guess you were first. Win some, lose some.😭

Haven't heard back from you **** about the Steele Rubber ‍🤷‍♂️

edit: type your name in and it blocks it out like a bad word :ROFLMAO:
What are you referring to?! Steele rubber??

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,183 Posts
87next2last1, how can I make changes to my posts? The control rods and door weather stripping are sold and I like to mark it as such.
Click on the 3 vertical dots to the far right of the timestamp. Select “Edit”.

Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
cyberry, I never received an email from you, the door weather strips are gone, I still have the roof rail weather strips.
hmmm, sent april 5 at 1:28pm, dunno 🤷‍♂️

letme check the garage for some door or roof rails I may already have, not sure what I got

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
cyberry, I never received an email from you, the door weather strips are gone, I still have the roof rail weather strips.
hmmm, sent april 5 at 1:28pm, dunno 🤷‍♂️

letme check the garage for some door or roof rails I may already have, not sure what I got
yeah, not finding stuff in my garage, not even sure what I have. send me a PM with where to send payment

1 - 20 of 24 Posts