El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 681 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been feeling alot better lately and started posting a bit again. I see my *Loss of Storage* thread is long gone so I guess I'll start a new one. After finding frame rot on my 82 SS and turning off potential buyers I've decide I'm going to part it out.

I had started collecting some new parts for when I redid it so these are up for sale. All prices plus shipping.

New reproduction tail lights 79-87... $110

New reproduction 82-87 grille...with nice original GM CHEVROLET emblem. $70

GM NOS 82-87 headlight bezels...$140

GM NOS outer quarter windows seals..$100

New reproduction tailgate cales...$35 for the pair.

I also have some nice used stuff I put away for it and will add as I dig it out and go through it. I will also be posting parts off the 82 itself as I find time to tear it down.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I've been feeling alot better lately and started posting a bit again. I see my *Loss of Storage* thread is long gone so I guess I'll start a new one. After finding frame rot on my 82 SS and turning off potential buyers I've decide I'm going to part it out.

I also have some nice used stuff I put away for it and will add as I dig it out and go through it. I will also be posting parts off the 82 itself as I find time to tear it down.

Thanks for looking.
sorry to hear about the frame rot. if you have the following I'd be interested:
-door/window seals, even used in good shape
-any aftermarket rear axle upper/lower control arms
-polyurethane body bushings
-grand prix/monte carlo bar
-firewall/fender bracing
-aftermarket ignition items (MSD, etc)

and possibly other items you may post.

thanks!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry to hear about the frame rot. if you have the following I'd be interested:
-door/window seals, even used in good shape
-any aftermarket rear axle upper/lower control arms
-polyurethane body bushings
-grand prix/monte carlo bar
-firewall/fender bracing
-aftermarket ignition items (MSD, etc)

and possibly other items you may post.

thanks!
I'll keep you in mind when I tear it down. No real aftermarket stuff here. I have a new polyurethane body bushing kit here and I will keep you in mind if I decide to sell. I do know where there is a GP bar but I promised to get it for another member. I'm pretty sure the same wrecker has a set of fender to core bars though. Please do keep a watch for other parts I post.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here's some more...

Ok...got out some of the other stuff I had tucked away..

Rear plate pocket...very nice shape...$40

EL CAMINO bedside emblems...$40

Tailgate bowtie...$20

82-87 front fender marker lights...nice shape..$20

Still have more to go through.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
O>D> glad to see you are up and around again. Our bodies sure have a way of telling us to slow down at times. I too try to live life to it fullest, but my back really makes me slow down at times. I think a back ache is the worse pain you can have. Now of course I already know I will have a few responses to this post. +

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I would like the quarter window seals and tailgate cables. I'll probably want some other things when you post them. Just trying to save on shipping. PM here.

Thanks.
Glad you're getting well.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Good to see you back here Kevin! I'm still looking for blue seat belts if you come across some. Also rear fender marker lights. Thanks
Thanks Gary. I have a nice complete set I had for the 82...shoulder belts and inners..inners for the 55/45 or 60/40 split.

I have a very nice set of rear markers I had saved for this one but another member contacted me a month or so ago about some....I was away and we hadn't finialized anything.

·
Senior Member Participating Member
789 Posts
O.D., I want to buy the grill and headlight bezels. Thanks Terry:yell:

·
Director Region 22
1,200 Posts

Kevin sorry to hear you were under the weather . Hope all is good now, regards Don

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kevin sorry to hear you were under the weather . Hope all is good now, regards Don[/QUOTE]

Thanks Don. I appreciate the well wishes.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A few more items

I won't get out to take anything of the 82 until Saturday...but I did find a few things around here that someone may be interested in.

I have a couple of nice, uncut front light harnesses for the single headlight front end. I believe both are off 81s..but I think they will fit earlier years.

Harness 1 $30

Harness 2 $30

I've got a couple extra nice sets of 80/81 front corner lights. Color is uniform on each pair...the angle they are sitting makes it look like they are not.

Set 1 $20

Set 2 $20

I have a couple of extra stock radio bracket sets..(not sure anyone uses factory radios anymore) $15

I have an extra spare tire pull handle. This aided in removing the spare tire from the smugglers box area. The stud went up through a lug nut hole and the black handle held it on. Has some discoloration..I haven't tried real hard to clean it. $20

I've got a couple of extra black GMC horn pad centers here..nice shape.. $15 ea

I have an 86/87 GMC RH side dash plaque badge...$15

I'll have more...stay tuned..

1 - 20 of 681 Posts