El Camino Central Forum banner

641 - 660 of 730 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
do you have the factory radiator and heater hose clamps ? and the heater hose vacumn thingy?
yes I could get new.
I may have the clamps with original hoses, along with shocks front and rear, Grey steering wheel, Complete air cleaner, original radiator. Contact me if interested. Sorry for Hi Jacking.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #642 (Edited)
I've got a heat only setup here that I don't think I'll ever use..pulled from a 79 Malibu but same for El Camino.

Control with wiring harness out to the blower motor..$40

under hood wiring..

Glove box(I don't have the key) $30

Vent pulls with under column trim panel..$30

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #649
I've got a 4 spoke Z28 rope style steering wheel here. Wheel is brown in color and in nice shape. I have the Z28 emblem and can be included if wanted. $75

These will fit earlier modes than the 5th gens.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #652
Carmine door panels Page 42 Post#624 SOLD
All heat only parts Page 43 Post#642 PENDING SALE
Z28 steering wheel Page 44 Post#649 SOLD

·
Registered
330 Posts
I may have the clamps with original hoses, along with shocks front and rear, Grey steering wheel, Complete air cleaner, original radiator. Contact me if interested. Sorry for Hi Jacking.
If you have more of the hose clamps I may be interested also. Where the radiator clamps the wire type? I believe that is what I still have on one of mine. What was original as for as the heater hose clamps?

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #656
By any chance do you have the trim rings on the rally style wheels? 14"
I had a very nice set up until a couple of months ago...sold them locally. I can check my storage locker...I will be over there one day during the Christmas break.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #658
Would you happen to have any carpet? Color doesn't matter

Are you looking for the floor carpet or the one for the smugglers box?

I may still have access to floor carpet..can't recall if the other is still there or not. Due to the size it may be too costly to ship out of Canada.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Are you looking for the floor carpet or the one for the smugglers box?

I may still have access to floor carpet..can't recall if the other is still there or not. Due to the size it may be too costly to ship out of Canada.
Looking for floor carpet, if it helps with shipping I really only need the passenger side half of it.

641 - 660 of 730 Posts