El Camino Central Forum banner

661 - 680 of 712 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pulled a black 3 spoke steering wheel from a Trans Am the other day, but I also found a Chevrolet horn center here for it. It's in pretty decent shape and will include the horn contact wire...$35.

Is this still available? If it fits an '81, I'd be interested with the Chevy horn center.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #671
By any chance did you ever see if you had any 14" rally wheel trim rings?
Sorry for the delay...very busy and exciting Christmas here...I now have my first grandchild...born on the 26th!

I did get to my storage locker after work today and found that I do not have any worth selling.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #673
Could you please update the parts available
With this new format I see that I can now go back and edit/delete posts. I may do that although it may take some time. I have tried very hard to indicate what has been sold but I also understand that there is so many pages that it is terrible/cumbersome to go through it all to see what has sold. Forum rules dictate that there should not be multiple for sale posts from one member. As I have been liquidating years of part accumulations along with hitting the yards on a fairly regular basis...as Steve mentioned I don't really have a list of parts on hand. I'll see what I can do going forward.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
169 Posts
With this new format I see that I can now go back and edit/delete posts. I may do that although it may take some time. I have tried very hard to indicate what has been sold but I also understand that there is so many pages that it is terrible/cumbersome to go through it all to see what has sold. Forum rules dictate that there should not be multiple for sale posts from one member. As I have been liquidating years of part accumulations along with hitting the yards on a fairly regular basis...as Steve mentioned I don't really have a list of parts on hand. I'll see what I can do going forward.

Thanks for the input.
Thanks for the reply.
I appreciate your effort to pass along good parts and decent prices. Have a great weekend.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,462 Posts
Thanks for the reply.
I appreciate your effort to pass along good parts and decent prices. Have a great weekend.
Please check out the rules for selling here on this thread

·
Registered
169 Posts
Please check out the rules for selling here on this thread
✅ done

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Sorry for the delay...very busy and exciting Christmas here...I now have my first grandchild...born on the 26th!

I did get to my storage locker after work today and found that I do not have any worth selling.
Hey Kevin!
Congratulations!!!
Very happy for you and your family. Boy or Girl?
I have a 4yo granddaughter and another on the way. She'll be here in March God willing.
Good luck. The joy in your life has surely increased brother!
Happy New Year!

661 - 680 of 712 Posts