El Camino Central Forum banner

701 - 720 of 741 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
Hello Kevin, Looking for interior A pillar covers for my 87 El. They need to be in good condition. Color doesn't matter. I am going to use them to model tweeter enclosures. Thanks. Terry Bland. EL S ONE

Terry I don't think I have a pair right now...just a single RH I think. I may have access to some..would have to check for condition and might be able to check next weekend.

·
Senior Member Participating Member
830 Posts
Roger that Kevin. No rush. Thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looking for a floor shifter with handle and a ss steering box

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Looking for a floor shifter with handle and a ss steering box
Steering box shipping would most likely be cost prohibitive for Kevin My suggestions are for steering box...
or
or find one in a salvage yard
or look on gbody sites for sellers.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Steering box shipping would most likely be cost prohibitive for Kevin My suggestions are for steering box...
or
or find one in a salvage yard
or look on gbody sites for sellers.
Thanks for the reply. There are no specs on that steering box?? I’m not aware of any goody sites?? The other site I was familiar with looks like it went down??

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
OD, do you have a current list of what you have that you could re-post? sometimes I forget what I need unless I actually see it named and then the little lightbulb goes off "Oh yeah, I forgot...!"

right now, I'm in the market for an upgraded gauge panel that shows more than mine. I don't even have a tach.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #714
OD, do you have a current list of what you have that you could re-post? sometimes I forget what I need unless I actually see it named and then the little lightbulb goes off "Oh yeah, I forgot...!"

right now, I'm in the market for an upgraded gauge panel that shows more than mine. I don't even have a tach.
I'll have a look and see what I can do. I did have a full gauge cluster..but with clock no tach...sold it about a month ago.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #715
Battery tray by chance??

I'm pretty sure I've got a couple in my storage locker...just can't recall condition. They usually don't fair too well just based on location and having a battery on it.

If I don't have a good one..I have access to others...I recently found a yard with about 20 various Gbodys in it so might be able to find a decent one there.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I looking for an original jack that looks like this one in the photo. In nice shape if possible. I need the mounting hardware as well.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Kevin/Roger I have the jack from a '81. Not sure how clean it is. It wasn't a garage kept vehicle but I'll grab a pic and PM Roger
Thanks. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Kevin/Roger I have the jack from a '81. Not sure how clean it is. It wasn't a garage kept vehicle but I'll grab a pic and PM Roger
Just wanted to send you a reminder on this.

701 - 720 of 741 Posts