El Camino Central Forum banner

741 - 752 of 752 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #742 (Edited)
Dug out another pair of 79 and newer taillights...decent shape...$25. SOLD

Tan pull strap set...nice shape $25 will include the metal straps for behind the door panel. SOLD

·
Registered
252 Posts
OD, I am now looking for a black ash tray and the metal mounting bracket for the front of the radio. It’s for a 79.
Tom

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #744
Tom black interior stuff is tuff to find up here...really only done in 78/79...and I think limited in 1980. I could find an ashtray but you'd have to paint it. I've got radio mounting brackets on hand.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks for looking. Somebody else I dealt with before that sent me free stuff saw that and is sending me some more. Radio bracket and blue ash tray. Keep me in your thoughts if you find something you think I would need. I found the more people you have looking the better. Nice to have a northern friend. My tic toc tach does not work so I could use one of those. Also bucket seat brackets with the release handle in the front.

·
Director Region 22
1,211 Posts
Kevin ,have a member here in Quebec looking for a dash for a 1978-79 malibu and I guess the El would be the same.... best regards Don

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #750
Kevin ,have a member here in Quebec looking for a dash for a 1978-79 malibu and I guess the El would be the same.... best regards Don
Don, I just sold a very nice 1981 and newer dash locally last weekend. I don't have anything for 78-80, but there was a nice tan one listed on Facebook out of Calgary...I think he was looking for $400.

741 - 752 of 752 Posts