El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 base elky
I know I sound as ignorant as I feel. But I crashed my baby. I don't know what this part is called that is siliconed to the firewall that contains the blower motor and a/c components.

Can anyone help me with what its called so I can properly search for one. Maybe a pointer on who manufactures replacements or a parts car project I can rob:(

·
Registered
106 Posts
someone may know of the top of their mind, but ill post this before someone else does
:nopic:
Good luck on the repair

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would post and will post a pic when I can figure out how to do so directly from my phone as I haven't found a link picture of this part.

I wouldn't say its useless, anyone who has changed their blower motor would be familiar with the housing I am trying to describe. But I will do my best to get one up asap to get the most help possible. Thanks surprise

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
The peice you need is the air box, heater and A/C ,, is this the part you need passenger side upper part of the firewall?

If so any G body will fit, Malibu, Cutlass, Grand Prix, Regal, the 78 to 87 years,, Matty man

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it thanks Matty...no known aftermarket source? That definitely helps knowing all gbodys have the same set up! :)

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I have a complete set-up with blower motor, resistor, I even have the heater core.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts