El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fair amount of two-tone body trim that needs to find a home. All prices INCLUDE shipping. This is all very good “driver “quality, original stainless steel trim. There is some minor pitting and small dings on some of it. Please PM me with further details on anything you are interested in.

a. One very good set of two-tone wheel well moldings. ($ 150/set).
b. Two very good sets ( 4 pieces per set)of side trim (front/rear of rear wheel well), ($40/set).
c. Two very good passenger side door trim pieces (No D/S-sorry), ($40 each).
d. Two very good sets of windshield trim ($ 45/set).
e. One very good lower windshield trim piece ($45 set).
f. One very good factory black (85-87) rear window trim set ( $50).
g. Three very good sets ( 4 piece (sides/uppers above rear window) bed trim. All very straight. Two sets have surface discoloration but can easily be buffed to “like new” condition. I buffed one end to show how they clean up. I don’t have the time to buff them myself.
Set 1-No discoloration ( $125/set).
Sets 2/3- Straight, minor discoloration ( $100/set). Perfect condition for powder coating.
h. One “good” tailgate upper molding. Straight but has three screw holes on inside edge (from latch for bed cover lock), otherwise minor scratches but good overall. Would be fine if used with bed cover ( $45).
i. Two passenger side bed corner moldings. I very good ($30), one good ($20).
j. One good set of door sills. Straight, needs cleaned/buffed ($45).
k. Assorted clips for inside/outside trim. PM me for info.
I’m giving this two weeks and whatever doesn’t sale is going “away”. If you see something you need, but need some time to get the funds together just let me know and I will hold it for you. PayPal is preferred, but MoneyOrders/checks are ok too.

View photos at: http://photobucket.com/elky_trim_pieces_for_sale

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD
f. One very good factory black (85-87) rear window trim set ( $50).

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lower price on wheel well trim

I'll take $125 for the set of 4 wheel well trims. I know folks were asking about the right front since they aren't reproduced yet. I cant get around about $25 for shipping, so 125 for the set shipped if your interested.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Do you have the clips for the tu-tone molding strips for both sides? If so, how much. I need some when I get the bottom of the cruck painted and put the molding strips on. Thanks.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
I'll definitely take the best passenger's side corner bed chrome piece and if those passenger side door trim pieces are the lower rocker trim, I need one of those too!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Have dealt with Heatsoaked2 in the past and he's awesome to deal with :texas:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its all gone!

Hey Guys,

Everything is long gone.

Thanks Jim