El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the interior of my 85 EC gutted for more than a year. I am getting ready to send the EC to the painter. However, I would like to inspect, organize, refurbish and inventory all of the pieces for the interior. Does anyone have a list of all the interior components/trim pieces? Such a list would help me organize and make sure that I have everything.

If so, can you post it? If not maybe we can start our own list.

Thanks

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I have had the interior of my 85 EC gutted for more than a year. I am getting ready to send the EC to the painter. However, I would like to inspect, organize, refurbish and inventory all of the pieces for the interior. Does anyone have a list of all the interior components/trim pieces? Such a list would help me organize and make sure that I have everything.

If so, can you post it? If not maybe we can start our own list.

Thanks

Go to the web's. below. Have them send you a parts and accessories book no charge. You can do it all online and it takes about a week to get. Ether on has free books with complete parts with pictures of course.
www.ElCaminostore.com
www.OPGI.COM

·
Registered
113 Posts
Free is my favorite price! Wonder if they would send one to us up here in Canada?

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Free is my favorite price! Wonder if they would send one to us up here in Canada?
They show Canada on the back just go to their web site and have one shipped no charge and if they don't let me know by tomorrow I'm going to their car show Sunday and I can pick one up and mail it to you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ordered one from the ECC, then I saw I could have downloaded a copy! I'm a little goofy that way sometimes.

OPGI doesn't ship to Canada without a fee, and I don't do credit cards or debit cards, I'm a cash only supporter. So only if it wasn't any trouble for that one. I would send you well concealed cash back in the mail for the postage. I have an El Camino, but also have an 81 Grand Prix, and 81 Turbo Monte. No worries if too much trouble, and I should go back to their site and see if they too have a download version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts