El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,455 Posts
Thank you Les, Vickie and Ken for putting on this epic event. I like so many other people really enjoyed the show. A long drive by my self from San Diego, but had time to solve the world’s problem. Now if only they follow it.
Just kidding loved my time in Texas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Amazing job, well organized and great fun. Being new to El Camino gatherings I loved it, made new friends too. I loved driving my 59 ElCo to the event and sharing the beauty of automotive history.

59Elco

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Cool! My car shows up on the first one at 1:18. I was talking to Suitcase behind just before we rolled up the bed liner I wanted to get rid of. Ahhh, memories already! That was a fun day! Thanks Steve!

Joe

·
Registered
348 Posts
What a great show. My wife and I had a great time. I enjoyed meeting people that I've talked to on here and on the facebook pages as Done Deal Donny and Greywolf said, and as Skylarkul said I didn't get the impression that people were there expecting to win anything, myself included. I'm glad that Elly Girl is doing well and was saddened when I found out she was in the hospital. All in all this community made this lone Canadian who made the drive down in my Knight for the show very special and loved. I also want to say on here thank you to those that saw something special in my 40 year old car and awarded me with a trophy to bring home. I've been in shock since I heard my name called and will be for some time to come. Thank you all for the great show.

·
Registered
460 Posts
So glad we made it from Ohio / Region 9! My 87 ran great all the way there & back. It was an amazing time & awesome trip! It was great meeting everyone! This will be the most awesome calendar! Thanks Ken & Crew, well done!

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
:hail2: We were so sad we were not able to make the show, after all our planning and fixing. I after making reservations at the hotel, but also,, am happy to say that another owner was able to "get " a room that would not have been otherwise available.

We are enjoying all those comments and those great photos.

Thanks to all the crews and helpers that put it all together. darn.

Chuck and Jane , Clackamas, Or.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,528 Posts
As Les said , seeing 150 El Caminos in one place was fabulous ! Thanks to Ken and Diane Rogers , Victoria and Les Wilson , Tim and Christie Mc Quigg , Josh and Ashley Albritton , Glenn Lee , Lucius , Elcaminogeno and so many other volunteers and organizers . Being able to meet and talk with so many of you from the site was a blast . Even though many of you I had only talked to online , it seemed like we were old friends . A highlight for me was meeting the founder Robert More and getting a photo with him :hail2:

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hey Lenny,

I'm really glad you came but, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to visit. Vicky and I will have to try to make one of your Florida gatherings this next year.

Thanks for coming

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don't know if there was a list somewhere but there was a link to the pictures of all the winners. That being said I was a very surprised recipient of a trophy for my Knight.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I had to leave early, I had about 8 hours of travel ahead of me. I have seen lots of pics. Thanks again!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts