El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The windshield banner and window decal have been designed due to member requests and our desire to advertise the upcoming 60th Anniversary of the El Camino as widely as we possibly can. The magnetic license plate cover has been requested repeatedly over the years. Please take a look at each item and its price explanation, then indicate in the attached Poll if you would purchase any of the items. If you should want more then one of any item, please indicate your needs in a post. Some members have already expressed that they would order up to 50 of certain items. It's very important that I get an idea on member interest before committing on an order for the banners and decals. I've already placed an initial order for 50 of the magnetic plates. The first image shown below is the windshield banner, followed by the 60th Anniversary window decal, then the magnetic license plate cover. I'll discuss the prices per item in the following post..............Ken

You can learn more about the history and design of these items at the following URLs:
http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?p=2329722#post2329722
http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=226650

For information about the NECOA branded Sun Shades, please go to: http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=206226

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Price breakdown

UPDATE 7/16/2018: Use the following Guide to determine your cost for 1 or more of the following items: NECOA Magnetic License Plates, 60th Anniversary Banner, 60th Anniversary Window Decal, or a NECOA Sun Shade. Please use the following prices to determine how much you owe. (If you need assistance, please let me know) ALL of the prices indicated below include shipping costs. For the Licenses, I can ship up to 3 for the same $2.62 in postage.

License: $7.50 for first plate
License: $4.67 for plate # 2 or plate # 3
License: More than 3 starts the same price cycle as above

60th Windshield Banners: I can ship up to 5 in each tube mailer.

Banner: $10.50 for first Banner
Banner: $7.89 apiece for each additional up to 5 total
Banner: More than 5 starts the same price cycle.

60th Anniversary Decals: These are free now - I ordered 2,000 additional to meet demand.

Decals: $1.40 apiece after the first 2

60th hand-out cards: Free

Windshield Sun Shades: $20.00 shipped to you

It is critical that you provide me your complete shipping/mailing address. Please eMail that information and your order (number of each item you want to purchase) to [email protected]. You may pay your total for all items purchased in one payment via PayPAL to [email protected]
or send a check to Ken Rogers, 2005 Running Brook Drive, Joshua, TX, 76058. Even though I'm personally funding the Plates and Banners, any surplus funds, above the cost of your total owed, will be deposited into the NECOA accounts..........Ken

Go here for Sun Shades information: https://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=206226&highlight=Sun+Shade

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
First Thanks Ken and fellow members
My Wish List :
1 Tour Banner
2 Window Decals
2 License Plate covers
1 Windsheild Sun shade

Thank You ...

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Price Guide....7/16/2018 UPDATE

Use this guide to determine your costs for 1 or more of the following items: NECOA Magnetic License Plates, 60th Anniversary Banner, 60th Anniversary Window Decal, or a NECOA Sun Shade. Please use the following prices to determine how much you owe. (If you need assistance, please let me know) ALL of the prices indicated below include shipping costs. For the Licenses, I can ship up to 3 for the same $2.62 in postage.

License: $7.50 for first plate
License: $4.67 for plate # 2 or plate # 3
License: More than 3 starts the same price cycle as above

60th Windshield Banners: I can ship up to 5 in each tube mailer.

Banner: $10.50 for first Banner
Banner: $7.89 apiece for each additional up to 5 total
Banner: More than 5 starts the same price cycle.

60th Anniversary Decals: These are free now. I ordered 2,000 additional.

Windshield Sun Shades: $20.00 shipped to you

It is critical that you provide me your complete shipping/mailing address. Please eMail that information and your order (number of each item you want to purchase) to [email protected]. You may pay your total for all items purchased in one payment via PayPAL to [email protected]
or send a check to Ken Rogers, 2005 Running Brook Drive, Joshua, TX, 76058. Even though I'm personally funding the Plates and Banners, any surplus funds, above the cost of your total owed, will be deposited into the NECOA accounts..........Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make your Reservations

Get your reservations made................Ken

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
2 of each except the window sun shade which I already have. Send money to you now? Michael here in South Boston, Va

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Magnetic plate covers

OK,, Ellen does not know it yet ,, but we do wish one plate cover. As her favorite machenacikkkly guy and gettit done person. Put us in the bucket.
Chuck ..

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Ken, I'd like to get 10 of the 8.5 x 4.5 60th window logo decals and 2 of the license plate covers so far to start my order. Thanks, Geno.

:cool2:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
60th Anniversary Items Ordered

I ordered the 60th Anniversary window decals (500) and windshield banners (100) today. I'll have an announcement about those items tomorrow or the next day. I'll also be sending eMails or PMs to each of those members who have reserved the 60th items to obtain the most appropriate mailing address. The magnetic license plate covers, ordered last week, should be delivered to me this Thursday, and I'll begin mailing them out the first of next week. I'll know more about when to expect delivery of the 60th items later this week, but all should be readily available for Christmas presents if that is any member's wish. I hope this information comes as good news for those anticipating the celebration of our 60th Anniversary. Thanks very much for your patience................Ken

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Hi Ken,
I would like two each of the plates and decals. I am sending funds via paypal. Thanks for your effort.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pleasd to Announce.........

I'm very pleased to announce that the majority of our Executive Committee has approved subsidizing part of the cost for the 60th Anniversary window decals. Them having done so, the first two decals requested by members will be free of charge. Any additional decals would be charged at the price of $1.40 per decal. It is my hope that this wide distribution will result in a LOT of advertising for our historic celebration................Ken

1 - 20 of 77 Posts