El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How to Complete Your Purchase

I'm sending the following information via PM to each of the members who have reserved items discussed in this Thread.

You are receiving this PM because you have reserved 1 or more of the following items: NECOA Magnetic License Plates, 60th Anniversary Banner, 60th Anniversary Window Decal, or a NECOA Sun Shade. Please use the following prices to determine how much you owe. (If you need assistance, please let me know) ALL of the prices indicated below include shipping costs. For the Licenses, I can ship up to 3 for the same $2.62 in postage.

License: $7.50 for first plate
License: $4.67 for plate # 2 or plate # 3
License: More than 3 starts the same price cycle as above

60th Windshield Banners: I can ship up to 5 in each tube mailer.

Banner: $10.50 for first Banner
Banner: $7.89 apiece for each additional up to 5 total
Banner: More than 5 starts the same price cycle.

60th Anniversary Decals: The first 2 are free.

Decals: $1.40 apiece after the first 2

Windshield Sun Shades: $20.00 shipped to you

It is critical that you provide me your complete shipping/mailing address. Please eMail that information and your order (number of each item you want to purchase) to [email protected]. You may pay your total for all items purchased in one payment via PayPAL to [email protected]
or send a check to Ken Rogers, 2005 Running Brook Drive, Joshua, TX, 76058. Even though I'm personally funding the Plates and Banners, any surplus funds, above the cost of your total owed, will be deposited into the NECOA accounts..........Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Aluminuminuminuminum.................

Texas plates are aluminum, Deanna, but if you have steel license bolts or screws, or a metal license frame, the magnetic plate should be secure for shows. Otherwise, a small piece of Velcro would hold the magnetic plate secure. A 1/2 inch square piece in a couple of locations would be appropriate, placed over the plate screws or bolts so as not to run afoul of the laws, as long as they do not obscure the State plate.............Ken

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Mailing you a check today for 1 License Plate $7.50
2 License Plate $4.67
1 Windshield B. $10.50 Michael Rhyne
2 Windshield B $7.89 1207 Berry Hill Road
1 Anniversary L. 2 free South Boston, Va 24592-
6 Anniversary L. &8.40 5315
$45.00 Extra in the fund or for your trouble

Again Thank You for all that you do for all of
us and the club. Its a great honor to be in such
a great group of guys & gals.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
PayPAL Fees...................

As we are a tax-exempt organization, I feel that it's entirely appropriate to claim the monies being submitted for the items as "Gifts" or "donations". Aside from that, there are no profits in any of the charges that you are paying for the items. I've asked in the past that you use the "Gift" category in submitting your money, and repeat that plea again here. Every time that you do not use the "Gift" feature, a fee is taken from the amount you submit, and that fee comes out of my pocket, my friends, for purchases of the plate and Banners (because I made those two purchases myself. Actually, I purchased the decals too, but asked the Executive Committee to reimburse me for those so that we could give some of them free to our members.). I have a personal "ouch" moment each time I fill in amounts on the spreadsheet and see the fee deductions. Please help me out by using the "Gift" feature when contributing your funds.................Kens

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks for the Responses............

Thanks for the responses to the PMs and eMails. I'll be sending out the information once again a couple of days before the remainder of the merchandise - 60th Anniversary decals & banners - arrives. The magnetic plates are here, and they look GREAT - they logo and el Camino images came our very crisp and clear. They seem to POP from the matte white background. I'll begin shipping those out early next week to those who have paid for them.

In the following photos, I stuck the plate to the bumper over my License Plate location. Texas Plates ere aluminum, and the magnetic plate would NOT stick to the screw holding my License in place - the screw heads were much too small. Velcro is probably the way to go with aluminum State license plates..................Ken

And for those who have wondered - YES, the National Director does have an El Camino in the garage! :) :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Few Response & Payments

I've sent out both eMails and Private Messages to the members, but there are still many of those who reserved items for purchase who have not yet responded to complete their payments. I have the Magnetic Plate Covers in hand, but am waiting for the Banners & 60th Anniversary Decals to arrive, hopefully in a week. Those who have paid and furnished their addresses will receive their items just as soon as I receive them. When the items have arrived, I'll send out another eMail and PM to those who have not completed their payment.

Also, any members who want the 2 free 60th Anniversary window decals should send me their complete mailing address as soon as possible, just like those who ordered other items. I can't mail them out if you remain silent and do not send an address....................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Update on Banners & Decals

I just talked to the vendor about the Banners & Decals. It's still going to be 7 to 10 days before they're ready. Actually, that works for me because I'm going to need to leave town within the next few days. I've got to travel to North Arkansas for several days to help take care of my wife's parents' estate. I should be back on Thursday or Friday of next week - about the time I may pick up the decals and banners from the vendor. Thanks for your patience. I'll send an eMail to each of those members affected by this delay...................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Still a Few Plates.........

I have a few of the Magnetic License Plate Covers left unreserved from the initial 50 plate order. Please let me know ASAP if you want to reserve one, so I can get your name on the list. I still have plenty of the 60th Anniversary Banners, along with the 60th Anniversary window decals. It's really important that we get the banners and decals out there in the public for advertising our intentions. Each have the dates and locations for interested persons to make note of. It may be a bit late for those in the Great Frozen North, but there are still warm days left down in the South, and on the Left coast :) ................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Please Send................

If still available I would like a plate cover ($7.50), 5 decals (2 free, 3 extra $4.20) and a Banner ($10.50) TOTAL = $22.20

Thanks
Chris
I would like 1 banner ($10.50) and 2 decals (free). TOTAL = $10.50

Please send your complete mailing address to [email protected]. The preferred method of payment is PayPAL to the same address. If paying by check, send to Ken Rogers, 2005 Running Brook Drive, Joshua, TX, 76058. Thanks for supporting our Association....................Ken

21 - 40 of 77 Posts