El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Get Your Orders In..............

I have a few of the Magnetic License Plate Covers left unreserved from the initial 50 plate order. Please let me know ASAP if you want to reserve one, so I can get your name on the list. I still have plenty of the 60th Anniversary Banners, along with the 60th Anniversary window decals. It's really important that we get the banners and decals out there in the public for advertising our intentions. Each have the dates and locations for interested persons to make note of. It may be a bit late for those in the Great Frozen North, but there are still warm days left down in the South, and on the Left coast :smile: ................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Plate Covers Re-Ordered

Ken, I have a Sun Shade.
I would like:
1 Tour Banner
4 Decals
2 Plate Covers (if any are left)

Harlie, your order took the very last plate cover - I don't even have one for myself. However, I'm going to place another order, on my faith that at least 47 other members will be wanting these covers - especially when these get out in the membership and other folks see what they are. I just completed packaging ALL of the Orders that had been confirmed by yesterday afternoon, and will get them in the mail today.

One item that I'm not sure I ever made crystal clear. Early on, I described the banners and 60th Anniversary decals as "cling-on" stickers. But after the discussions about shaded windshields and shaded glass, the banners were changed to decals, along with the 60th Anniversary decals when questions came up about how the details would be visible if it was a transparent "cling-on". I do not believe that I ever made those changes clear. These are high-quality vinyl - not at all like the paper NECOA decals we used to purchase from Zazzle. I really expect you to be impressed with the way these items look - I am. However, if any member, for any reason at all, is not completely satisfied, I will gladly refund what you paid - no questions asked.

I still have plenty of Windshield Shades, Banners, and the 60th Anniversary decals, so get your orders in. It should take a week to 10days to get the new supply of plate covers in. I will begin filling those orders as soon as possible..................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Reserved Itemms

I see from the Poll that "B52bombardier1" and "old goat" have indicated on the Poll that they want one or more of the listed items. Please send me an eMail with the number of items you want shipped, along with the complete shipping address. Either you can figure the costs from the 2nd Post of this Thread, or I'll let you know the cost after I hear from you. Remember that the first two 60th Anniversary Decals are free of charge - but I still need your mailing address..................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Anyone else?

Those folks who ordered the NECOA Sun Shades and paid before last weekend should have all received their packages yesterday and today (Thursday). Those packages contain the recipients' entire orders. They went out either 2-day or 3-day Priority Mail. The small cylinder packages that contain the 60th Anniversary Tour Banner orders, and the flat envelope packages containing the Magnetic Plates and 60th Anniversary decals, were sent 1st Class Mail and should begin arriving Yesterday or today - depending on the area of the Country or Canada.

I still have several members who have reserved items but have not completed their orders. The following members need to eMail me with the numbers of each item they want. You can find the prices per item in earlier posts to this Thread. And it is CRITICAL that you send your complete mailing address.

brent0228, danbman64, old goat, & ShelteredV

Please contact me ASAP so I can get your items sent out.....................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Enroute..................

Bill, your order was shipped out on Tuesday, same as the rest of those paid for by last weekend. The package was sent First Class International Mail, at approximately $15.50 versus the required $26.00 for 3-day Priority Mail. So, it will take a couple more days to get there, I suspect. The reason your order was not shipped on the 8th is that I had not received all of the items by that date. The 60th Anniversary Decals were not ready from the vendor until last Friday, and I mailed them as soon as I possibly could - last Monday. I'm very sorry for the delay, but I hope you feel the wait was worth it when you receive the order. THANKS very much for supporting our Association..................Ken

Paid for a plate Nov.8 but still have not received.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
New Order Arrived...........

The new order of NECOA Magnetic License Plate covers arrived today. I'll begin sending out those paid up orders on Monday morning. Anyone else ready to get their orders in for Christmas presents?.................Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
Ken, My plates and decals arrived in perfect condition last night (yeah, night - my mailman's an idiot, but that's another story). Thank you again for all the time and effort you put into activities like this.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
No problem................

These 60th Anniversary decals are our primary way of advertising our 60th Anniversary celebration event at this time, and I'm trying to get the 2 free decals distributed as widely as possible. The success or failure of our event is going to ride on how well we as an Association can get the word out about it. But I cannot send the free decals, or the 60th Anniversary banner ($10.50 for the 1st banner) for that matter, if I do not get a valid mailing address for those who would like to display them.....................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Packages Mailed.........

Packages mailed this morning to Kruizer, crice63, surprise.camino, SecretSquirrel42, & B52bombardier1. Still waiting for order information from Old Goat, ShelteredV, & danbman64. I cannot send merchandise without order information and mailing addresses. I still have a good supply of all four items, but the license plate covers will go pretty fast................Ken

41 - 60 of 77 Posts