El Camino Central Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member, Deputy Direc
289 Posts
Plates and stickers arrived yesterday evening. Thank you, Ken; they look fantastic!

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Glad they..................

I'm glad they finally got there, Bill...................Ken

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Got my stickers and magnetic license plate today and they look great. Since my car is not yet running, the license plate is heading to the office with me tomorrow for use in my Dilbert cubicle. Sure to be a conversation starter.

Many thanks,

Rick

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Great Conversation Piece

I placed one of the magnetic plate covers on the door of a refrigerator in my neighbor's garage, a gathering spot for all of us local car nuts - the shop, not the refrigerator. It's a great conversation starter, and tells folks that there's an active El Camino club. I sure would like to know there are El Camino magnets on every shop door in America and the World, wouldn't you? And, if you can't get our magnetic advertising going at $4.67 apiece, you can always place one of your free 60th Anniversary decals on the door or window of your shop and your neighbors'. Interested?................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Lots of Places..........

There are a lot of shop, office, etc. spaces that would be good stick-on places for the magnets. They are a very attractive addition to any open space................Ken

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
60th Banners and A Big Pat on the back for Ken

LQQking at all the trouble Ken as gone through to get these "Banners, Decals- and Magnetic Plates going..,, I have not seen too many GREAT JOB KEN...
So hear it from a new guy and gal from Oregon GREAT JOB KEN!!.

Chuck and Jane

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Thanks..............

Thanks for the very kind words, Chuck and Jane. Looks like sales have slowed with the Holiday season. As I've said before, I now have plenty of each of the items - and I'll remind everyone that each of the items offered were requested by the members. There are no expectations that any member must make a purchase. But remember that the first two 60th Anniversary decals are free for the asking. I'll need your request AND a complete mailing address before I can send them. eMail me at [email protected]. ....................Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
New Season Upon Us

With the new show & cruise season upon us, it's time to again offer these NECOA branded items that were very popular last year....................Ken

For NECOA Branded Sun Shades, please go to: http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=206226

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
First Post in Thread

Look at the first posts of this Thread - the prices are found there also. I still have several of the license magnets, windshield banners, and sun shades. I'll be bringing all that I have left to the 60th Anniversary event next month - that will save postage?...................Ken

61 - 77 of 77 Posts