El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell "white lightning", yes this is the car that LockJaw built a few years ago. Still has the ZZ4 crate motor and the Munice 4 speed, car runs and drives excellent, asking 18,500 More pics in my garage, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I wish I could afford it.

I bought that one's sister from James and he is a perfectionist when it came to that one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Sean, yes James is a very knowledgeable guy, and I wish you could afford it toooo, lol

·
Deputy Director Region 3 NJ Participating Member
2,072 Posts
Wish I had the room!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well White Lightning is gone but not forgotten , thanks for all the nice comments Ya'll !!!!!

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Walt, what happened? That was a short romance!:whaasup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Walt, what happened? That was a short romance!:whaasup:
Hey Jim,really liked "White Lighting", but you know I'm a ford guy at heart,:cool2: so had to get another,got a 66 Mustang GT 350 tribute, thanks Jim for all your help on the El Camino!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good morning Bill,lol, I really like all classics,even the mopars,I will post pics in my garage of the stang (if they let me ha) Have a great day

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello Friends, the guy that bought "White Lighting" now has it for sale, if anyone is interested, It's in Greenville, S.C.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
wow! I had this truck 26 years. Never should have sold it. Oh, well.. I loved it and it was good to me.Only spent $30 K on it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts