El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, Any 65 El Camino parts laying around? Bumpers, hood, trim... ala bed trim... El Camino name emblems, front grill (Chevrolet emblem), interior stuff / like glove compartment insert, dash gages, clock, tachometer...hood chrome, grill parts / eyebrows for example... ??? Contact [email protected] Located in the vicinity of Fresno, CA.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry, none in my garage, but I'll keep my eyes and ears open up here (Nevada County -- as in Grass Valley!) for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
:cool:

>Howdy, Hey
>Nothing in my shop either but what is the interchange on that year so I can keep my eye out for you?
>Loving life in the Santa Cruz Mountians!
>Take it easy.

Darryl

74 Classic owner, pumped 350, tired paint, resto in progress.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Depending on what you need I may have it laying around. I have a 64 and have stripped out a few 64-65s over the years. Most trim was in lousy condition so it got tossed, but I can dig around if you have specific needs.

Devin

·
Registered
27 Posts
need a front clip for a '65 myself (hood,fenders, radiator,radiator support,etc).If I can't find what I need,I've been playing with the "Rat Rod"idea,strip off the whole front clip and just mount a radiator with grill /cowl with supports running back to the firewall with hotrod type lights and fenders..... :-D

·
Registered
431 Posts
hey realfast, I'm in SJ and may be headed up to Ben loman/ felton tonight, thought if I had time it might be nice to meet a fellow elky / necoa owner in my area, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts