El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 66 few weeks ago with a 283 3 speed. Has some body rot and some severe frame rot. Gonna have to replace from the front of the doors back on the frame or see if I can find one in good shape for the right price. I have built frames before and have the experience to build a frame from the horns back but finding a replacement is just easier but more costly. It need floor pans and also has some bed rot around smugglers box and rear corners. Plans are pretty much a daily driver streetable fun pro touring shop vehicle to help promote my side business I have been developing. Her are some pictures sorry none of the frame but trust me though its bad.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wanted to give a small update. I have acquired a larger garage space to work on all my toys and do side work. I found a new frame:nanawrench: out in tucson, arizona and it finally got delivered last night and it was worth every penny. I will have pictures soon and the project is going to be getting into high gear with in the next month or so, so stay tuned.
Tom
McVay Motorworks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts