El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any luck with DYNACORN 1428H installation, the one I purchased does not fit properly and iit appears that the framing members under the panel are all welded in the wrong spots.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you replace the bed, and did you use Dynacorn? I already have the inner wells and the lower rear inside quarter extensions out being able
to install the bed from the front under neath without removing the roll pan. The problem I am having is that the dynacorn part is pretty much all assembled wrong!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I went nuts trying to figure it out! tryed it from the top to tight, wedging it in from the bottom n.g then the lo lady said why dont you take out that thing(roll pan) I told her to it,s alot of work she said yea and!.So i grabbed my sawzall cut the f.er out threw it across the gararge floor grinded the sides down smooth grabed that cargo holder pickup thing and spred the sides out a little at a time till it measured up( be nice to the curved pieces inside the bed you cant get them!) and she helped me put it in and said OK are you happy now!.I zip screwed it in and ordered a new rollpan.I don't know why they sell it without the rollpan!

·
Registered
155 Posts
And yes it's the new dynacorn floorpan,and it will fit when you open her up!.dont worry about the way the supports look!. maybe you can save your rollpan I was pissed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts