El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i need or actually mro eliek wnat a new dash for my 70. i really leik teh round gauges and i was wonderin if anyoen knew where i coudl find soemthing that fit or i f tehres a conversion kit of soem sort?
also does anyoen know if its safe to set subs and an amp up righ there behind the seat by cuttin out the wall between teh cab and the smugglers box? because tahts soem nice space tehre that i coudl put to use but would it eb safe to stick that stuff in there? thanx

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
PunkRican said:
hey i need or actually mro eliek wnat a new dash for my 70. i really leik teh round gauges and i was wonderin if anyoen knew where i coudl find soemthing that fit or i f tehres a conversion kit of soem sort?
also does anyoen know if its safe to set subs and an amp up righ there behind the seat by cuttin out the wall between teh cab and the smugglers box? because tahts soem nice space tehre that i coudl put to use but would it eb safe to stick that stuff in there? thanx
Yes you can cut that out without it damaging the strength. Or you could just cut the holes where you need them there and leave the wall as much as possible.

Dakota Digital sells an SS Dash kit for that year model Chevelle / El Camino.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts