El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out my 73 Elk after an electrical fire started and took out the whole cab, the interior. If your interested in some GREAT parts such as bumpers and outer panels, hood, ect. Let me know and I'll pout pics up on my web site..

Just let me know on here and give me an offer. Everything is in good shape, check my page to see the car itself.. http://www.cardomain.com/id/patselk

I can't bare to let her go, but let me know and I'll set you up w/ parts.
It's just going to cost too much to put her back together

PS. If you need parts from the interior or anything else from 73-77 I have 4 73-77 Elks for part cars I can get parts from.

Thanks Pat Orth

·
Registered
18 Posts
heres my list of needs;
lt outer quarter
lt side light bezel
lt rear cap
rear bumper
fuel filler door
wheel well molding
if you are still willing to part. get in touch. thanks :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
i guess i need to know price and where you live so i can sent up shipping.
my Camino is in Washington State. if it all works out im going to ship it straight to my body guy.
thanks a bunch, Mize

·
Registered
12 Posts
parts

Sorry to hear about the fire. That really is a bummer. Are you going to keep the wheels and tires for another car? Are the floor pans usable?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's what I got guys!
1 tail gate in perfect condition (no plastic hinge covers)

The wheels and tires are going on my New 88 IROC Camaro.

The drivers side floor pans are brand new! The passengers side have a rusty look but are strong. NO HOLES

1 hood in perfect condition.. I will take off paint and primer if wanted!

1 bumper w/ a lip on the front where it looks like the previous owner tried pulling it out of a ditch...also it has some small surface rust.

I live in Eagle, Nebraska....12 miles East of Lincoln.

Make me an offer and I will consider. I'm not going to be hard to bargain w/ but will not take unreasonable offers b/c the parts are in perfect condition!

Also If you want to see the car take a look at my page.. http://www.cardomain.com/id/patselk

·
Registered
10 Posts
drivers side mirror

Man, bad luck with that fire. But at least you have a camaro. Do you have the drivers side mirror in good shape? Mine is all scratched up and could use replacing. Email to [email protected] with an answer and I'll send up packaging.

Thanks,

Stewart

·
Registered
13 Posts
parts

I need driver side door and a fuse box from one of the other. I have a 1976.Please e-mail a answer. Thank You. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
drivers side door and fuse box

If you haven't already bought them, call All Metal in Texas, ask for Dan 1-800-726-6654. I bought both doors for my 75 Classic for $400 w/glass shipping included, no rust. I'd give yoy my old drivers side door, it was a 76, but rusted to hell...

tom

·
Registered
9 Posts
Passenger door internals

Hello my friend, I'm sorry about your loss. I just began working on my 74 and I don't know what I'd do if it caught fire. If you are still parting it out, I am looking for some internal door parts from the passenger side. I need the window guides, and rails. basically everything you have except for the main window regulator. What I mainly need is the forward guide rial. If you have one let me know the price and how much to ship. Luckily these are small pieces that should only be about 2 lbs at the most. I live in Santa Rosa, CA 95404. Thanks again andhave a great day my friend!

Oh yeah, please email me at [email protected]

Bob

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm looking for 73 parts - need the following:

hood
floor pans
front passenger fender
rear bumper
dash pad
lower dash
driver's swivel bucket seat
passenger side quarter panel

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I was at lunch last week cruisin MacAuther in Dallas and I saw a 76 or 77 El Camino Classic, two tone paint, Brown and White, really nice condition for sale in front of a dentists office. Paint looked emacluant but I didn't stop to look at it close.

This was just and FYI in case anyone was looking.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts