Swivel buckets, SS dash, etc.
E-Mail me for pics.
C-YA

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey
could u send me a pic of your dash and anything else u can

also, do you have the rear bumper and housing and lenses?

thanks,
73fanatic

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im looking for a wiper switch with delay (pulse) for a 77 EL camino. it is shaped like a rectangle, has a small round knob,has delay,low, and high from right to left positions. you can also push in on the knob for mist. need to know if you have one, or where I can get one. Thanks, [email protected] or post reply on here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to apologize for the delay in getting pictures to everyone.
My camera quit working for some reason. :mad:
I will get out pics of all the parts requested asap!
I have a delay wiper switch but it has a squarish type knob, not round.
I have not seen one that is round.
Sorry.
C-YA

·
Registered
39 Posts
Luke, I have the knob, just need the switch to function as intended. it has 2 connectors to plug it in, if that helps any. how much do you want for it? I'll try just about anything right now, lol. i don't know when they will work.. the switch contacts are just plain wore out. hopefully, you have the one that works for this car. thanks for any help, i also need some more interior stuff, i'll have to let you know later- gotta run, Chad

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey

As soon as you can, will you send me those pics of the ss dash and anything else realted to an ss.

also if you have it I despretely the rear bumper!!!

thanks,
73fanatic

·
Registered
21 Posts
Parts needed

Any Exterior trim nameplates parts (I have none!) emergency brake bracket w/handle,
the bucket seats, center consol, jam strips, lower chrome molding exterior... anything!! I would like to see the dash too I know that it is spoken for but I would still like to see the pic. email [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New pics

My new camera will be here monday next week. :D
I apologize for the delay.
If you are still interested in pics of the parts, please e-mail me.
I will be able to provide quality pictures this time around.
C-YA

·
Registered
12 Posts
yes
I am still interested in the items listed above. the ss dash especially. Also i was involved in and auto accident and need a new rear bumper and a swivel drivers seat. please e-mail me pics of anything you want to get rid of. I'm 16 and just recieved some play money from the accident. I'm ready to start working on my car.

Thanks,
73fanatic

P.S. my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Chad.
Your e-mail address got kicked back when I tried to send you a pic of the wiper switch.
Got a new one?
C-YA

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am looking for the rear view mirror. I can use my old clip that is glued on the windshield, all I need is the swivel post and the mirror with the dimmer switch housing, any help?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I need the driver inside door handle. Mine has the ring broke that pulls the wire to open the lock. Have to roll down the window and reach to the outside handle just to get out.

Can you help?

Margoelky
[email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts