El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to leave the AC vent for my el camino on the trunk of my car when heading back from paint. As we all know plastic doesn't stay on a surface while going down the motorway at 80mph:dontknow:. if anybody has a spare I would greatly appreciate it. if your local in Oklahoma I could even pick it up so we wont have to fuss with shipping.
Thank You
T. Talley

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sory been away from the PC awhile. The vent from the driver side close to the door is three pieces. I have the back bracket, the middle fin piece where you control the direction of air, but the front piece of the bracket that holds it into the assembly is missing. ill try and take pictures if we are still unclear.

·
Deputy Director Region 3 NJ Participating Member
2,092 Posts
Are you talking about the AC vent on the drivers side?

You need the vent portion that is held in by 3 screws, rectangular in shape then has a round back that connects to the flex tubing?

Not sure what bracket you are saying you have. I have these AC vents if Bill does not.

Bruce

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im away from the parts right now but when i get to the shop tonight i will take some pictures. im not good at describing things and i believe it is three screws that hold it in but i took it apart so long ago i don't remember. but yes it is on the driver side right above the headlight a wiper switch. :???:

·
Deputy Director Region 3 NJ Participating Member
2,092 Posts
im away from the parts right now but when i get to the shop tonight i will take some pictures. im not good at describing things and i believe it is three screws that hold it in but i took it apart so long ago i don't remember. but yes it is on the driver side right above the headlight a wiper switch. :???:
Tabor,

When you get the pictures, send me a PM (Private Message) and we will go from there.

I have the parts you are looking for.

Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts