El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No min 5 posts required here. Thank you

Looking to purchase the following items if possible to complete the new identify of my elky.

1/ grille complete assy and retainers and screws.

2/ both front doors-- top finisher mouldings and clips, along the top of the door skins (2 per door )

3/ seat rear tilt forward stopper bolt (when accessing the rear storage in the cabin)

·
Registered
409 Posts
74 parts

If item #2 is the inner and outer window sweeps, I still have a couple of "NOS" GM sets available. There are reproductions available as well, but I only stock GM stuff. If you would like pictures or more information, please email me directly at [email protected]

Some of the other "NOS" Gm parts I have available for the 73-77's are as follows.

New front fenders L & R
New door skins L & R
New tail light len's and housings I & O L & R
New 3 pc, rear bumper fillers
New body bushing sets
New air cond. dash vents

I'm sure I have a bunch of other stuff also. All the above are GM parts that are discontinued, and not easily found.

I am away until Sunday, but can send pictures when I get back.
Regards
Brian

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Brian ,

Happy Easter break .

Thanks for the prompt reply.

The mouldings are the ones on the outside of the doors along the top edge of the door skin (downunder we call them sideglass belt moulds).

If you go to my garage you will see in the pics ,I have the small curved moulding missing on the drivers side (near the mirror head towards the hood(we call it bonnet).

These are the mouldings I am after, as the ones I do have are a bit knackered...and spoilt the car.

Now its in rebuild and colour change to a dark blue , the chrome mouldings (and the missing drivers side one ) will really be noticable.

regards
Terry

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,608 Posts
I have the complete grille assy off my 73, but i'm waiting to see if another person still wants it. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
window felts

Hello Terry !

I have been trying to send you a PM about the door belt mouldings. Your profile does not allow PM's. If you would like pictures and more information, Please email me directly at
[email protected]

Regards Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts