El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow cruckers.ive been seeing a recent rise in the 4th gens and some individuals who were interested in possibly swapping out there front end for a laguna front end. well my friend is selling this emaculate 75 EL LAGUNA with a 350/th350 trans with about 90,000 miles on rebuild. price is $5,000 firm.so if interested bring your trailer/hauler or buy your plane ticket to albuquerque nm. w/cash in hand and drive it home.YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER VERSION OF THIS MUCH SOUGHT AFTER CRUCK "ANYWHERE"FOR THIS PRICE!!!!! people with cash in hand pm me for more info.thanks for looking:smileyb:NO keyser,JUST THE RIMS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Any interior pics or ones of door jambs? Was the trim taken off for repaint or is the original paint underneath that Classic trim?

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,607 Posts
Is that a true Laguna El camino or a replica, ie (is that factory).

·
Director Region 19 Owner of the KLRMino
1,607 Posts
Factory, they made those in 75 to replicate the car that NASCAR had on the track at that time.[/QUOTE

No thats not correct. I was asking if it is a true COPO Laguna El Camino, or a replica with a Laguna nose.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The L.A.guna nose,was swapped on it.yes this car was PROFESSIONALLY painted/restored,meaning all trim was removed to paint,as well as doors jambs.I posted it here because I had seen the sudden rise in popularity these 4th Gens are generating,and also to show all the people who WERE interested in seeing what a REAL L.A.guna conversion looked like,and also thought someone would chime in with CASdontknow:H IN HAND!!! neways,no matter car was sold the very next day to a TRUE enthusiast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts