El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have a 76 el camino I am in the process of revamping the Front Suspension. I am going for a Poor Mans Pro Touring Design and coming from a Circle Track Background I plan to use everything I have learned racing in my front suspension.

Going with Bilstein HD for shocks
Bigger Sway Bars
Poly Bushings in lcas
Street Stock Style Springs and adjuster cup from Speedway motors

My Question is the uppers. I have searched google and seen that some of the 5th gen El Camino guys have used there arms and they work great. I was curious if anyone has ever used any on there 4th gen and if they can give me a link to which ones they purchased ? Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump reading the above it says I need 2 right arms but the listed car was a gbody style el camino. I read that I can measure the measurement from the cross shaft to the ball joint and just order the same arms ? Anyone that could tune in and let me now if this is correct Id really appreciate it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Upper control arms

Look on UB Machines web site. They will build what you want when you call in your order. I had some built for my 86 with the tall bolt in ball joints two years ago. They were under $120. with shipping then.
Rally169
http://www.ubmachine.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts