El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a nice set of 78/79 header panel trim here. The grille is 79 (will fit in place of 78 grille) but the rest would fit and be correct for 78 or 79. The Chrome is all in nice shape...the headlight bezels shine nice. The pot metal trim is free of pits and shines nice. Corner lights are in good shape but could use the black edge trim touched up. The grille has a couple of cracks but is hard to see from the front side. Anyone that's familiar with the 78/79 front trim knows how hard it is to find good headlight bezels and corner marker lights. At this time I'd like to sell as a set hoping someone could use all of it. Set includes...grille, headlight bezels, corner markers, turn signal lenses and the lower and side metal trims. I'm looking for $225 as a set....plus shipping.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
515 Posts
78 / 79 header trim

Kevin that is an incredible set. You should not have a problem selling at that price. I have been searching for everything but the grille for years - and now have a couple sets, but even here in California most are faded, pitted & pealing. They are so hard to find, I have seen the headlight bezels in fair "driver" condition go for over $100 each on ebay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a nice set of 78/79 header panel trim here. The grille is 79 (will fit in place of 78 grille) but the rest would fit and be correct for 78 or 79. The Chrome is all in nice shape...the headlight bezels shine nice. The pot metal trim is free of pits and shines nice. Corner lights are in good shape but could use the black edge trim touched up. The grille has a couple of cracks but is hard to see from the front side. Anyone that's familiar with the 78/79 front trim knows how hard it is to find good headlight bezels and corner marker lights. At this time I'd like to sell as a set hoping someone could use all of it. Set includes...grille, headlight bezels, corner markers, turn signal lenses and the lower and side metal trims. I'm looking for $225 as a set....plus shipping.

Thanks for looking.
Only Problem Charging 225.00 Then another 75.00 or 100.00 Maybe more for the Shipping People Rob You Bling on The Shipping i wouldve bought them till i saw plus Shipping

·
Registered
515 Posts
It would be difficult for you to buy the set - since it was sold 5 years ago in 2015.
That being said, Kevin (O. D. Showtime) is the best and most fair seller when it comes to price & shipping. He is a great resource for hard to find parts, and is an asset to the El Camino owners community. I seriously doubt if you find anyone here complaining about his costs.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was tough to sell that set....took a long time to find parts that were that nice....

I really liked the look of the 78/79 front end so I ended up hunting down a really nice complete header...

Not sure what I'll do with it....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts