El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ihave a 78 and a 79 parts car, good 200 v-6, good hood,good front clip. Interior parts, rims with cutouts, posi rear end, and lots of stuff. call 1-231-843-2663

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
28 Posts
floor and rims

interested in the rims and front 1/2 of pass side floor. Prices and shipping cost to bloomington, IL?
Do you take paypal?

Ive been looking all over the place for a patch panel. The front 1/2 on the pass side of my 1978 elcamino is gone!!!! I dont want a full pan for that side, Just the front half. Does anyone know a good lowpriced place to go for this? Please help I need to get one asap. I will even buy used if you have one. I check my email about every hour.

Thanks
Derrick

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
79Conquesta said:
Any chance either has a manual transmission? Interested in clutch linkage.
Do you know that OPGI sells a Kit with all the components? Not specifically for an El Camino but it is the same stuff the elky used. I think they wanted $400 for the whole thing. Pedals, linkage, z-arm, fork & Fork linkage, spring, engine ball and frame mount with hardware. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
would youhappen to have the exhaust hangers for th emuffler input and catalytic output 79 elky 305/auto

·
Registered
119 Posts
posi-rear end

I want the rear end, if it doesn't cost more than the Eaton I am fixing to buy. Getting an Eaton and 3.42 gear posi kit if I can't get the posi unit outta an elkie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey workinprogress, how do I know what rear end I have? are there numbers I can look for? I think I have a posi rear for $100 plus freight, but as a newbee I am not sure. Thanks Sheriff

·
Registered
6 Posts
78 & 79 Parts

Hey Sheriff Wayne
How do the dashboards look? Are they cracked? Are they 4 sale? I'm looking for a black dash in good shape for my 79 SS El Camino. Can you help?

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
60 Posts
bumper brackets

does either one have the bumper brackets and the impact shocks on it n good
if so how much do u want for them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts