El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of 4 progressive performance Edelbrock coil springs for sale. These will lower vehicle about 1 inch from stock ride height and improve handling. Like new condition. Black powdercoat.

$100.00 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Site Contributor Participating Member
564 Posts
I got work to do!

SOLD..Thanks Guys
My new (to me) Edelbrock springs showed up yesterday!
They were shipped promptly and were EXACTLY as advertised. :smileyb:

There is always a bit of uncertainty in these types of purchases and I am happy to report that doing business with Mike was a pleasure :beer:
Along with the Edelbrock shocks I received Tuesday from Summit (on SALE) and the spring compressor I picked up - I've got some work to do!

I can't wait to see the Elky a little bit closer to the "ground floor".

If you see something posted for sale by Heatsoaked2 that you like - Don't worry - He does business right! :You_Rock:

·
Registered
598 Posts
cencal86, thanks for the info on the IAS shock sale! I am going to take advantage of this for shocks on my El Camino. Only one problem... Only front shocks are pulling up on Summit and not rears. Is there another part number I can use for rears? I know usually it's part number 3477 but they do not even list then anymore...

·
Site Contributor Participating Member
564 Posts
rear shocks

cencal86, thanks for the info on the IAS shock sale! I am going to take advantage of this for shocks on my El Camino. Only one problem... Only front shocks are pulling up on Summit and not rears. Is there another part number I can use for rears? I know usually it's part number 3477 but they do not even list then anymore...
I don't know about the rear shocks - I didn't even look. My Elky had new OEM Delco air shocks installed just before I bought it.

Glad I was able to help on the front ones. :smileyb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.