El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys I am New To The Forum And Guy I Am In Florida And Am In True Need Of Some 5Gen el camino Parts
Need Parts For 86 Elcamino

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
don't worry, be happy

Welcome to the forum. there are a lot of top notch sellers on here and i've bought from most of them, usually more than once. just to name a few.. O.D.Showtime, welder5, fixitman1, 464elky and speedy86. There's a lot more than them , so buy with confidence.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
run a list of what you need.........someone will assist.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Needed parts Or Parts Car

Parts List what i need for 86 El camino
Drivshaft cut for 700-R4
Interior Dash, A-Pillar, Headliner Door Panels Upper/Lower
Will Buy Parts Car If Local I'am In Mount Dora, Florida

·
Registered
36 Posts
Parts List what i need for 86 El camino
Drivshaft cut for 700-R4
Interior Dash, A-Pillar, Headliner Door Panels Upper/Lower
Will Buy Parts Car If Local I'am In Mount Dora, Florida
Keep in mind that you can find door panels and other parts in lots of other cars. Here is a list of cars that help on parts: Monte Carlo, Malibu, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Regal and some Bonnevilles. Did I miss any guys? You have to check the years on these cars but most 78 to 87 models interchange quite a bit and I have an 84 Bonneville I'm robbing parts from. Good luck and post pics when you can.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome to the forum. There are a lot of top notch sellers on here and i've bought from most of them, usually more than once. Just to name a few.. O.d.showtime, welder5, fixitman1, 464elky and speedy86. There's a lot more than them , so buy with confidence.
is their a thread were vendors are listed along with their products

·
Registered
132 Posts
East Coast Auto Salvage in Mims (Brevard) has an almost complete 5th gen for parts. It is actually in better condition than my DD Elco!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
OPGI.com El Camino Store.com NPD.com just to name a few I've bought from Michael in Virginia and by the way WELCOME to this great site:smileyb:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Keep an eye on craigslist.

There are usually some here in Lakeland.

·
Elkybuick
2,846 Posts
I have some 5th gen parts what do you need I'm in West Palm Beach.

·
Registered
69 Posts
East coast Salvage

I checked out the El Caminos at East Coast Salvage in Mims, Fl. They had a 79 that I couldn't see anything usable on and an 86 that was pretty much ready for the crusher. The 86 did have a gauge cluster with all the gauges and a tach. Speedo was missing the reset knob and the color on the faces was faded. I didn' see the tach filter.

·
Elkybuick
2,846 Posts
I have a 85 with no engine or trans that I'm using some stuff like the body, also have 79 parts let me or 464elky know what you need if we have it we can make a deal.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I got a driveshaft from an '83 Chevy C10 PU. It's just the right length for my 700R4. Bolts right in if the C10 has a TH350 with the long (6") tail housing.

Jack

1 - 20 of 24 Posts