El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check with me for "GREAT DEALS" on used '78-'87 El Camino Parts! I can be contacted at (505) 298-4155, Albuquerque, NM just about anytime or email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested in interior plastic for a 78. I need both "a" pillars (vertical to windshield) plastic and both rear kick panels.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glove Box Assemblies

I currently have three to choose from. Blue w/Key, Saddle Tan w/Key, Burgundy w/o Key. All are complete w/ Inside storage pocket and in "Very good condition" No scratches, scrapes, breaks or cracks. $25.00 ea. + shipping.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I may be interested in both front and rear bumpers, along with the grill, and (if you have one) a black radio plate for my 78 el camino. If you have this stuff then give me an email or reply with some prices. I may also be interested in some chrome outer trim of you have it and maybe even the weather stripping for the windows. Let me know about the condition too, thanks. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Interior Door handle

Do you have an interior foor handle for the passenger side and how much if so

·
Registered
196 Posts
Are the headlight bezels in good condition? Also, the hood ornament. I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail some pictures to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
do u have rear quarter panels(pair) for an 85? mine are rusted badly and i'm sick of lookin at the bondo. :?
thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wiring Harness

I need a wiring harness for the rear of a 79 el camino. The GM part # is 12005568. This wiring harness has all the lights for the bumper, turn signals, sending unit hook up and the plug. If you have one or anyone else has one, it would be helpful. I don't care if it works or not. I am willing to replace anything nessecary but the plug has to be there and in good shape. Thanks and you can email me @ [email protected].

1 - 16 of 16 Posts