El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these and more. Some photos are a bit dated, some parts have been sold, many cars/parts aren’t shown. Thousands of parts already pulled in storage.

I keep as many of them complete and in the road as possible but when they’re too far gone they get stripped to bare frames. Everything and anything from these is available.

You can message me here but for a quicker response email

[email protected]

It started with one and a dream and it turned into this

·
Registered
283 Posts
The one on the rollback. Passenger side front marker lens. Headlight and marker trim If they are 2 piece (79).
In PA now but son-in-law can gather parts.
Thank You, Tom

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The one on the rollback. Passenger side front marker lens. Headlight and marker trim If they are 2 piece (79).
In PA now but son-in-law can gather parts.
Thank You, Tom
That header was used to fix another one. I have other parts I’ll try to get you some photos. Are you looking for the bezel or the two chrome parts that trim the light and bottom of header?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Steve!
I was at your place a few years ago. Keep me in mind if you ever get gray/fern seats for a 1984 Conquista. When I was there, you had one but the interior was shot. Still looking for material for the driver's seat and arm rest. Mine is tearing now pretty bad.
Hope all is well,
Mark
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
What are you trying to do exactly? I have cars here that are missing front ends or could be missing front ends lol
bought an extra Caballero a month ago, price was right. going to make a trailer but there's really nothing wrong with it and I'd work a trade for an elkie with a damaged front end. but the big problem is you're in Jersey, I'm in Texas. not worth the cost of shipping the whole thing

·
Registered
21 Posts
All these and more. Some photos are a bit dated, some parts have been sold, many cars/parts aren’t shown. Thousands of parts already pulled in storage.

I keep as many of them complete and in the road as possible but when they’re too far gone they get stripped to bare frames. Everything and anything from these is available.

You can message me here but for a quicker response email

[email protected]

It started with one and a dream and it turned into this

View attachment 133784 View attachment 133785 View attachment 133786 View attachment 133787
Looking for a good 1984 GMC Caballero hood ornament.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Steve!
I was at your place a few years ago. Keep me in mind if you ever get gray/fern seats for a 1984 Conquista. When I was there, you had one but the interior was shot. Still looking for material for the driver's seat and arm rest. Mine is tearing now pretty bad.
Hope all is well,
Mark
[email protected]
Haven’t forgotten just impossible to find. You’ll be the first to know if I get one

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,855 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hey Steve!
Hope all is well,
Mark
[email protected]
Try these guys for the material. I haven’t used them but know people who have. Be aware that people say they’re expensive and slow, and ‘two weeks’ may mean ‘until we tell you two weeks again...and again’.
Patrick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts