El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am restoring a 1979 El Camino that is in need of a lot of stuff.

Side window glass (not the quarter glass). The Regulators for both doors and maybe the tracks not sure. Door panels. All the handles, both doors inside and out. Also the tailgate. Hood spring, rear bumper, and quarter panel sails.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Kenneth, are you still looking for all these parts? I just picked up most of the parts you need email me @ [email protected] this is my work email. Also if anyone is interested I also have a rear window in very good condition but I dont know if I can ship it. I live in Ohio if you can pick up.

Buzz

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a wrecking yard in Vancouver WA that probably has everything you need called All American Classics.
You can Google them but beware, they are VERY proud of their parts, as in expensive as all get out.

They do ship parts all over the country though.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
I have a gorgeous set of dark blue vinyl inner door panels. Can post pics if interested. Let me know

:dontknow:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I have both door windows if you want them. I am on the Eastern Shore but the glass is still in Indiana. I will be heading back there the first week in October to settle up.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
144 Posts
go to rock auto or even autozone and score the inner door handles. They are stocked items in the Help section. Just did my drivers door myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts