El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5682A367-D6EB-4AF3-9F2F-3C601D8D615A.png It is an ordered SS. Looking for airdam, front drivers bumper guard, and front drivers rub strip.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I found a OEM front 1 pc. strip that I cut to fit mine and a set of bumper guards off of Ebay! I think I know a friend that ships and may have those parts! I'll PM with his info! Looks great! (y) :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a OEM front 1 pc. strip that I cut to fit mine and a set of bumper guards off of Ebay! I think I know a friend that ships and may have those parts! I'll PM with his info! Looks great! (y) :cool:
old goat, If you pm ed me I don’t know where to look. Still have not found the parts.
Thank You, Tom

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
@Hat Trick PM Private Messages as they were called in the old system are now called "CONVERSATIONS" in this new system.

Here is a way to look for "CONVERSATIONS".
Look to your upper right of the screen and left click on your Avatar.
In the drop box items, click on CONVERSATIONS.
That will take you to a list of your conversations.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Email back from Larry, Has rub strip but on a bumper and does not want to separate.
Sill looking for everything.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Email back from Larry, Has rub strip but on a bumper and does not want to separate.
Sill looking for everything.
Crap! 🧻 I got mine off eBay and it was a NOS 1 pc. I don't like the repro's because they're too soft and leave dimples when you tighten them up. There were many complaints on here about them! Try Craigslist and eBay etc. I'll keep my eyes open around here! Good luck! (y):cool:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OG, Thanks again. I have no yards around me here. When I get back to Florida I am going on a pilgrimage.I think there is one near Williamsport PA. On the way to the cabin.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
This one is on eBay. You could ask the seller if he has had any reviews on it? It has threads on all mounting points so may be different then the older style ones! IDK! To me it looks cutable but I would not do that :eek: until I tried on bumper first! Ask about return policy? :cool:
78-87 New El Camino Front Bumper Impact Strip Rubber
Brand New
$149.98
Buy It Now
+$13.19 shipping

9 watchers

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OG, Thank You for keeping me in your thoughts. I have been looking when I can. I have bookmarked a few from Desert Valley Auto Parts in Arizona. Need to call and verify. (Bumper guard)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Had a reply from a salvage yard of $65 + shipping for the bumper guard. Let me know if this sounds ok. It is a salvage yard so I would believe it would not be perfect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts