El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, If any one is interested in a phantom grille for there el camino get in touch with me. Unfortunetly they are pricy because they are a one off product for are vehicles. They price for 450.00 for the complete kit ."OUCH" I know.But if anyone is interested let me know anyway.you can see a photo of one on my car on this site in the 5th gen section 78' is album name or nowukno is owner.. Thanks guys 'n' gals..

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nowukno,

The grille looks great as does your whole Elky but $450 is a little steep for an old man like me with a kid in college.

I really like the stance of your Elky though and I'm curious as to how you lowered it both front and rear. Mind sharing that info?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
78-87 el camino phantom billet grille

Thanks Bobby,Yes they are steep in price (grills) but very good craftmanship..On my el camino I used the OPGI springs very good ride too.I have a pair of front 2 inch drop springs from OPGI for sale if interested for $50.00 Mine are 3 inch front and 2 Inch rear on my elco..

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey hows it goin i would like to know how to get a phantom grille for an 1986 elcamino 82 through 87 are the same thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, If any one is interested in a phantom grille for there el camino get in touch with me. Unfortunetly they are pricy because they are a one off product for are vehicles. They price for 450.00 for the complete kit ."OUCH" I know.But if anyone is interested let me know anyway.you can see a photo of one on my car on this site in the 5th gen section 78' is album name or nowukno is owner.. Thanks guys 'n' gals..
Do you still have grill available for sale?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Try post #7 for info..........BTW, you're post #8........I know, it's easy to do. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts