El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure about this yet, but i have an 82 conquista that i am thinking about selling. i paid 1800 for it. since then the carb has been completely re-built. it runs great, there are no major body problems, a few scratches here and there, some minor rust under the back window. everything is still stock- 267, auto trans. the interior is good, i needs some new trim, and the carpet that hides the spare. cruise control works, needs one new air shock, and im putting new brake shoes on tonight, and if there is anything else any one would like to know just ask! i think i will ask around 2000 for it. i will try to get some pictures soon.
-caleb

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Well, we all know sales are enviable, but the question begs to be asked. Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im not sure if you read the post with the 71 for sale, but the 71 is my dream car, i dont know enough about it to know if i want it yet, thats why i said i wasnt sure about selling mine yet. just thought the sooner i get it out there the sooner it will be bought.
-caleb

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im not sure if i want to sell it yet. im not sure if i could sell it. we wanted to sell a 94 silverado 4 years ago and still havent sold it. but im also not sure if i want the 71, i have to call him, and go look at it. body work scares me... to much $$ :cry: $$

·
Registered
3 Posts
conquita

I just bought a 1985 conquista and the question has been stuck in my brain. what is so special about the conquista edition whats the difference if u could help me or spin me in the right direction that would be gravey.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
two tone paint, and the little "conquista" sticker on the tailgate, one on the dash. nothing too specia, to me it is just like an LS. a little more fancy than the standard

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts