El Camino Central Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

82 Conquista Roller? for sale |||SOLD|||

6K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  John Harris 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Have an 82 El Camino Conquista for sale. It has a 267 V8 that I was de-smogging.

I've lost all interest in this elco and want to sell it.

It is clean, no signs of accident damage, needs paint, some interior refurb, and would benefit from a new motor (bigger, of course).

Right now it is NOT running. Asking price, $1000.

If you want to finish the de-smog, I have an Accel distributor and a newly rebuilt Mountain Man Dualjet carb made for this little 267 V8 - cost with these parts included is $1200.

Either way, car will need to be towed (or I can lease you space in my driveway to finish the de-smog and get it running) :poke:

More pics available if you are interested.

See less See more
#4 ·
Is it not running because you are not finished de-smogging or some other reason? I know a guy looking for a project.

#5 · (Edited)
Not finished de-smogging and totally out of motivation. I'm broke and enjoying the heck out of my 66 right now, no extra money and no business owning 2 el caminos.

Comes with a new battery, 4 matching w/good tread Michelin tires (not high performance tires, but good) Trim rings and top hat centers not in picture

#6 · (Edited)
Cruck is now running. Put the Mountain Man Dualjet on, installed the Accel HEI distributor and it fired up the first time.

Need to re-stab the distributor to get the timing right and install better ground straps, new oil pressure switch has also been installed.

Since I'm so lazy, it might take another week or so to finish it up,

Cruck will then be ready for a new owner to drive home.... Still asking $1200

Oh, verifed the motor number and LOL - this is a matching numbers 267 V8

#10 ·
Now, ya sayin' ol' Donnie don't no how ta spraypaint with a spray can frum Home Despot??? :twisted: Maybe 8 months ago, I would have been wildly interested. Now, I got more problems than with mine than a bible study group!!:poke:

#20 · (Edited)
82 Conquista SOLD to fellow member

Got the old 267 running good with new Mountain Man Dualjet carb and Accel HEI dizzy. TexasElCamino, Terry, and her husband Jim bought the vehicle for their son Hayden (age 15) and they are gonna have a family project.

I couldn't be happier that they bought it, think it will be great fun for the family. :beer:

Mark it SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.